For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @elliott1301: Ah the fragrant aroma of twat as you walk past the Hollister shop. 1 hour ago
- I think I speak for everyone when I say "Shut the fuck up, Dwight Howard." 1 hour ago
- The mere fact that tornados are a real thing that can happen at all is straight nightmare fuel, but this OKC twister is even more horrifying 1 hour ago
- Just ran over a skunk on Storrow Drive. THE VINEYARD HAS FINALLY CAUGHT UP TO ME. 1 hour ago
- just for the hilarious options in things to yell out while rooting for him, I want the C's to draft Myck Kabongo. 23 hours ago
Daily Archives: October 29, 2008
****UPDATE**** (The requisite “FUCK, Drew put us on Deadspin” throw-up) Well, hey there, Deadspin. Welcome to Colt Monday. Go ahead, shit all over this awful waste of the internets we got going here. Just don’t piss on the seat like I do at your mom’s house, … Continue reading →