For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- There are businessmen in Japan who would pay good money to experience what I've gone through tonight. #Griffin 8 hours ago
- Dick Bavetta (finally) retires, Violet Palmer announces she's gay... What's Joey Crawford gonna do so he's the center of attention again?! 8 hours ago
- @RingPRgirl @Toucherandrich I just went downstairs to look. Door's closed, but I think they're wrapped in flags weeping & hugging their 2X4s 21 hours ago
- I'll take it! RT @FitzyGFY Chances of Lester re-signing w/ Sox are about the same as me watching a Pats game sober. http://t.co/MlCxCcc4td 21 hours ago
- @robgwilson he's a free agent after next season. 21 hours ago
Daily Archives: October 29, 2008
****UPDATE**** (The requisite “FUCK, Drew put us on Deadspin” throw-up) Well, hey there, Deadspin. Welcome to Colt Monday. Go ahead, shit all over this awful waste of the internets we got going here. Just don’t piss on the seat like I do at your mom’s house, … Continue reading →