For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Wait... What if the Sox trade Lester to Minnesota for Kevin Love?! 1 hour ago
- Democrats want to ban government contracts for companies that leave the U.S. to avoid taxes. washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog… 11 hours ago
- This was my reaction when @kevinkarlson asked me: "Fantasy football? Is it really that popular?" pic.twitter.com/fcOdhGRYVT 12 hours ago
- Oh man... just wait for it. "How to Kiss A Woman" youtube.com/watch?v=C21k2X… 12 hours ago
- When I suggested we start a @WZLX fantasy football league to @KarlsonMcKenzie: pic.twitter.com/0HxCmUiF9R 12 hours ago
- David Stern Lives
- Snoop Dogg Can Do No Wrong
- Donald Sterling As Master Shake From Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Some YouTube Spring Cleaning!
- This Obliterated The Spanish Announce Table That Was My Heart: Why Wrestling Matters
- NBA Benches React To Adam Silver Banning Donald Sterling
- Tiny Hamsters Eating Tiny Burritos – Episode 1
- The Voice Of Winnie The Pooh Reads Darth Vader’s Lines From Star Wars
- Everything Wrong With “The Goonies” In 8 Minutes Or Less
- It Was Worse Than Getting Involved In A Land War In Asia
- Breaking Bad Remix (Seasons 1&2)
- Two Awesome Things: The Guardians Of The Galaxy Trailer & Mac Lethal’s “Alphabet Insanity”
- This Is Why You’re Single, Dumbass. Enjoy Your Lonely Valentine’s Day.
- Louis CK’s “Of Course, But Maybe” Bit
- I Can’t Wait To Do This With My Kid & Mandy Patinkin
Email Colt Monday!
Looking for something specific?