For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Outta the way, Ryan Mallett! Jimmy G is the new Chosen One! gfycat.com/sandysolidbudg… 5 hours ago
- Griffin loves his sweet potatoes. #GerberTasteTester #Gerber #griffin @ Winchester, Massachusetts instagram.com/p/sYlDLaxxx0/ 6 hours ago
- Another tornado warning?! Be safe out there, people. 6 hours ago
- Jennifer Lawrence's publicists were probably having a lovely Labor Day weekend, too. 8 hours ago
- Just put batteries in this thing... How quickly do you think I can take them out? #griffin @… instagram.com/p/sYLXpyxxxZ/ 9 hours ago
- Huge Group Of Girls
- “Goddamnit, I Ain’t Got No Name For It Yet Motherfucker Shit”
- David Stern Lives
- Snoop Dogg Can Do No Wrong
- Donald Sterling As Master Shake From Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Some YouTube Spring Cleaning!
- This Obliterated The Spanish Announce Table That Was My Heart: Why Wrestling Matters
- NBA Benches React To Adam Silver Banning Donald Sterling
- Tiny Hamsters Eating Tiny Burritos – Episode 1
- The Voice Of Winnie The Pooh Reads Darth Vader’s Lines From Star Wars
- Everything Wrong With “The Goonies” In 8 Minutes Or Less
- It Was Worse Than Getting Involved In A Land War In Asia
- Breaking Bad Remix (Seasons 1&2)
- Two Awesome Things: The Guardians Of The Galaxy Trailer & Mac Lethal’s “Alphabet Insanity”
- This Is Why You’re Single, Dumbass. Enjoy Your Lonely Valentine’s Day.
Email Colt Monday!
Looking for something specific?