For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Day #12 with no coffee here at @CBSRadioBoston - Considering placing a bounty on Lee Dickman's head if this oversight is not remedied ASAP 35 minutes ago
- Aw. Aww, man. I mean, shoot. Wow. No. RT @Fatt_Stacks Y'all get on my fucking nerves. http://t.co/lmw2UzMs03 1 hour ago
- A lot of people have reached out over my sound bite on @WBUR yesterday - you guys know I’m on the radio a lot, right? @KarlsonMcKenzie 2 hours ago
- We have arrived! Come on out to Danvers and watch the Bruins game with us, win stuff and drink Coors Light!... vine.co/v/hxtnTT3w1we 11 hours ago
- He's the best. #ronburgundy vine.co/v/hxt5MJ5AnKZ 11 hours ago
Daily Archives: April 13, 2010
…as she destroys Tokyo.
Clever marketing is clever.
This is from his first show (of the Legally Prohibited From Being Funny On Television Tour) in Oregon. They had Andy Richter, the whole band, plus the new and improved “Self-Pleasuring Panda”. If anyone could get me a ticket to … Continue reading
Awesome. Supposedly, this photo is from Monday morning after Phil’s win at Augusta, of Phil & his daughter getting breakfast at the local Krispy Kreme drive-thru. Click on the pic to make it bigger and get the full story!
FYI. (Clink to Reddit)