For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Looks like people are excited for the Timberwolves home opener. 5 hours ago
- Lynn Kids remade the Ghostbusters Trailer, includes side-by-side comparison! They totally nailed it! boston.com/news/odd/2014/… 11 hours ago
- Best part of waiting this long to have kids is that when the wife tells me to put on a Disney movie, I can pick Star Wars or a Marvel movie 11 hours ago
- With all the horrors & tragedies happening daily in the US, it’s almost like it was built on an ancient Indian burial ground or something. 12 hours ago
- The Coors Light folks realize that “cold” isn’t a flavor, right? 12 hours ago
Daily Archives: April 13, 2010
…as she destroys Tokyo.
Clever marketing is clever.
This is from his first show (of the Legally Prohibited From Being Funny On Television Tour) in Oregon. They had Andy Richter, the whole band, plus the new and improved “Self-Pleasuring Panda”. If anyone could get me a ticket to … Continue reading
Awesome. Supposedly, this photo is from Monday morning after Phil’s win at Augusta, of Phil & his daughter getting breakfast at the local Krispy Kreme drive-thru. Click on the pic to make it bigger and get the full story!
FYI. (Clink to Reddit)