For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Man, I'd love to see a NFL team owner, coach or player talk about football. 3 hours ago
- Nice to see the Broncos are in postseason form already. 1 day ago
- And Talib seals it by stupidly dropping a Macho Man elbow on a defenseless player. These Broncos are SO easy to root against. 1 day ago
- MANNINGFACE! Man, I love watching Peyton blow games. And Welker got DESTROYED 1 day ago
- Who wants to bet Ian Eagle was the guy who instructed Wilford Brimley how to pronounce "diabetes"? 1 day ago
Daily Archives: April 30, 2010
… and that’s coming from a dude who owns over 400 of ‘em. It’s pending approval over at threadless… If you don’t get it… click here for the hint to end all hints… (clink to the highdefinite)