For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Lynn Kids remade the Ghostbusters Trailer, includes side-by-side comparison! They totally nailed it! boston.com/news/odd/2014/… 3 hours ago
- Best part of waiting this long to have kids is that when the wife tells me to put on a Disney movie, I can pick Star Wars or a Marvel movie 3 hours ago
- With all the horrors & tragedies happening daily in the US, it’s almost like it was built on an ancient Indian burial ground or something. 4 hours ago
- The Coors Light folks realize that “cold” isn’t a flavor, right? 4 hours ago
- Here are Mayor Menino’s best sports gaffes. The man made so many mornings easy for those of us in the radio biz. massholesports.com/2014/10/tom-me… 4 hours ago
Daily Archives: August 5, 2010
What’s the matter, buddy? You look a little stressed. Wanna talk it out? What’s that? You need a drink? Sprite & vodka? Sure thing. I’ll be right back. Ok. Now, what’s the problem? Oh, your boss is an asshole and … Continue reading
An earlier casting of Star Wars IV: A New Hope saw Arnold Schwarzenegger put a juvenile, jealous and rather perverted spin on Darth Vader’s explosive personality. George Lucas had second thoughts and cast James Earl Jones instead. Enjoy these exclusive … Continue reading
Cyanide & Happiness.
If you haven’t had the pleasure of seeing this yet, I’d like to introduce you to Basil Marceaux. He’s running for Governor of Tennessee, and well; he’s… umm… not the most well-spoken person on the planet. Awww! Sarah Palin’s found … Continue reading
I was born ready. Let’s DO THIS!!!