For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Hey pal, we're TRYING to make radio magic happen up here! #jackhammer #CBSCares @ Boston's Classic… instagram.com/p/rCJeKQxx0i/ 7 hours ago
- Bridgewater's ballin'; AP loves him & now Norv's giving him 1st team reps. Still feeling confident in that Manziel bet, @Steviemo79? 15 hours ago
- @SamanthaNWho wait... Why? 15 hours ago
- At this point, the Sox would be crazy NOT to trade Lester. 15 hours ago
- @SamanthaNWho now, hold on. I like JetBlue Park - I can understand that argument. New players, lower prices, less pink hats. I vote YES. 15 hours ago
Daily Archives: August 5, 2010
What’s the matter, buddy? You look a little stressed. Wanna talk it out? What’s that? You need a drink? Sprite & vodka? Sure thing. I’ll be right back. Ok. Now, what’s the problem? Oh, your boss is an asshole and … Continue reading
An earlier casting of Star Wars IV: A New Hope saw Arnold Schwarzenegger put a juvenile, jealous and rather perverted spin on Darth Vader’s explosive personality. George Lucas had second thoughts and cast James Earl Jones instead. Enjoy these exclusive … Continue reading
Cyanide & Happiness.
If you haven’t had the pleasure of seeing this yet, I’d like to introduce you to Basil Marceaux. He’s running for Governor of Tennessee, and well; he’s… umm… not the most well-spoken person on the planet. Awww! Sarah Palin’s found … Continue reading
I was born ready. Let’s DO THIS!!!