For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- At the hospital. Doc says it's officially on. Wish us luck. http://t.co/qMDolPJJ0F 1 day ago
- Here comes Market Basket grocery delivery in Boston, via Instacart betaboston.com/news/2014/03/0… 1 day ago
- Freddie Mercury at Slane Castle, Ireland in 1986. http://t.co/IXnIVjLbNX 1 day ago
- I can do that. Hold my bone. i.imgur.com/k9a4dhz.gif 2 days ago
- All of a sudden "Goat Simulator" is my new most anticipated game of 2014. http://t.co/bH6imDTMcB 2 days ago
Daily Archives: August 5, 2010
What’s the matter, buddy? You look a little stressed. Wanna talk it out? What’s that? You need a drink? Sprite & vodka? Sure thing. I’ll be right back. Ok. Now, what’s the problem? Oh, your boss is an asshole and … Continue reading
An earlier casting of Star Wars IV: A New Hope saw Arnold Schwarzenegger put a juvenile, jealous and rather perverted spin on Darth Vader’s explosive personality. George Lucas had second thoughts and cast James Earl Jones instead. Enjoy these exclusive … Continue reading
Cyanide & Happiness.
If you haven’t had the pleasure of seeing this yet, I’d like to introduce you to Basil Marceaux. He’s running for Governor of Tennessee, and well; he’s… umm… not the most well-spoken person on the planet. Awww! Sarah Palin’s found … Continue reading
I was born ready. Let’s DO THIS!!!