For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Tesla wins right to sell cars directly to Mass. consumers, bypassing dealers betaboston.com/news/2014/09/1… 6 hours ago
- So 48 hours of time-out is enough punishment for Adrian Peterson? If only the Vikings were in charge of disciplining AP's kids. 12 hours ago
- And there's no way AP wrote that statement. No way. That's a PR firm's handiwork, through & through. You can smell lawyers on it. 12 hours ago
- "I am not a perfect parent, but I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser." -Adrian Peterson You are your actions, not your intent. 12 hours ago
- "Do you enjoy life? Come on down to the Social Security Administration Office! We'll fix that right quick!" #ugggggh http://t.co/ZiM1oE96CV 15 hours ago
Daily Archives: August 5, 2010
What’s the matter, buddy? You look a little stressed. Wanna talk it out? What’s that? You need a drink? Sprite & vodka? Sure thing. I’ll be right back. Ok. Now, what’s the problem? Oh, your boss is an asshole and … Continue reading
An earlier casting of Star Wars IV: A New Hope saw Arnold Schwarzenegger put a juvenile, jealous and rather perverted spin on Darth Vader’s explosive personality. George Lucas had second thoughts and cast James Earl Jones instead. Enjoy these exclusive … Continue reading
Cyanide & Happiness.
If you haven’t had the pleasure of seeing this yet, I’d like to introduce you to Basil Marceaux. He’s running for Governor of Tennessee, and well; he’s… umm… not the most well-spoken person on the planet. Awww! Sarah Palin’s found … Continue reading
I was born ready. Let’s DO THIS!!!