For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Already crackin' wise. #Griffin instagram.com/p/uW2Obexx65/ 7 hours ago
- .@mike_clohecy I’m now running Boston Children’s Hospital’s new Seacrest Studios - it’s a state of the art TV & Radio station for the kids! 15 hours ago
- Lightning bolt sweater + Chevron Rug = much zigzag. #bentley instagram.com/p/uUensMxxy7/ 1 day ago
- This is the weirdest Saturday night I've had in a while. #Schematics #Suds #Seacrest instagram.com/p/uUeVIxRxyc/ 1 day ago
- I bet Johnny Manziel buys everything from Brookstone. 1 day ago
Daily Archives: August 26, 2010
Nothing to see here, move along… Or you could skip to 2:17 in this video and see one fabulous freakout. Whatever dude, I’m not your mom.
This was one of the questions Karlson asked during this morning’s Senseless Survey. Well, should it? I’ve got 17 facts supporting this tasty idea that will make you think this is not so crazy of an idea. Don’t forget to … Continue reading
That’s right. A tornado. BUT MADE OUT OF FIRE! Awesome? Yes. Scary? Yes! Scary Awesome?? TOTALLY! This display of how freaky nature can be was spotted outside of a little town in Brazil. There were no survivors.
You know I’d never link to a soccer video unless it was awesome, right? I think this is from a German soccer halftime show. I don’t really care, because this lady broadcaster gets a ball to the dome in fantastic … Continue reading
Chris Young has run for mayor in Providence, RI a bunch of times, and has never won. I have no idea why. He uses his time on major news networks to not only share his stance on issues, but to … Continue reading