For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- On a slow night, I enjoy making a mojito. A lot of work; but to see someone enjoy it, it feels good. On a busy night, we're out of mint. 1 hour ago
- RT @celticsblog: never mind, I think I've got it: espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachi… 5 hours ago
- @Rob_Tirrell @DaveJoulfaian STOP. CREEPING. ON. MARY. 6 hours ago
- Go B's! Hand out a beating in NYC reminiscent of this all-time great ruckus! youtube.com/watch?v=QHN7kG… 6 hours ago
- RT @elliott1301: Ah the fragrant aroma of twat as you walk past the Hollister shop. 10 hours ago
Daily Archives: September 20, 2010
So this is a thing, and I thought that my love of comics and cats would be reason enough to post this meme. If you don’t like it, go screw. Spider-Man and Black Cat by Isabelle Smith.
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
You just don’t.
You can embiggin’ it here.