For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @KarlsonMcKenzie: Yikes. This just happened in Revere. #RevereTornado instagram.com/p/q_3bUAKYMF/ 33 minutes ago
- Has anyone made the requisite "Well, that's one way to clean up Revere Beach!" joke yet? #RevereTornado 53 minutes ago
- A tornado touched down in Revere? The guy who edits the actualities from excitable townsfolk for the news is gonna have a field day today. 56 minutes ago
- Oh, I'm so totally getting a Bruins one - The NHL is releasing Ugly Xmas Sweaters for the holidays! http://t.co/So1C0bGSu2 4 hours ago
- Can't believe Badger found something worse than meth to peddle... #cable http://t.co/NRdJYdyYy4 14 hours ago
Daily Archives: September 20, 2010
So this is a thing, and I thought that my love of comics and cats would be reason enough to post this meme. If you don’t like it, go screw. Spider-Man and Black Cat by Isabelle Smith.
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
You just don’t.
You can embiggin’ it here.