For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Ahh, the art of distraction. #griffin @ Winchester, Massachusetts instagram.com/p/rLHM2dxxwH/ 5 hours ago
- Best of luck to 1 of the best men & mustaches in the business - @WaxMustachic. A very good friend & a bloody awful loss for @WZLX & @WBCN. 6 hours ago
- RT @KarlsonMcKenzie: Tornado strikes small area of Revere. Residents unable to pinpoint which Dunkin Donuts downed sign came from. http://t… 7 hours ago
- Southie in a nutshell: Townie VS. Cop Fight in broad daylight on a weekday morning at crime scene of found body. bostonherald.com/photos/fight_a… 7 hours ago
- RT @KarlsonMcKenzie: This Day in 1981: MTV Landed On the Moon « 100.7 WZLX cbsloc.al/1zDesPa - (also, @KarlsonMcKenzie started on @WZ… 13 hours ago
Daily Archives: September 27, 2010
This is tragic. I love, love, LOVE Max. He’s had some of my favorite moments on the ol’ Late Night. Gah! Horrible news. From the Huffington Post: Conan O’Brien‘s longtime bandleader Max Weinberg isn’t following him to TBS. O’Brien confirmed … Continue reading
Oh, wait. None of you have sex. Nevermind.
I’m pissing myself over here. Original: Clink to The Daily What
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
That is all. (Wait, what do you mean she sang, too?)