For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- @adamblye Like many fun things here at CBS Radio Boston, general apathy killed it. I loved playing for Capt. Bob Reckert down on the Common. 36 minutes ago
- Did someone say "banana pancakes?!" RT @mcefali: Caption contest: @HackswithHaggs http://t.co/nTth7TW0DM 11 hours ago
- By the way, I've been assigned to "Team Shanahan Real Estate." I'm going to propose we start calling ourselves the "Fightin' Realtors" ASAP. 11 hours ago
- Well, just showed up at the field for the softball game... And the sprinklers are on. #notagoodsign 11 hours ago
- Gosh, I LOVE impossible-to-decipher in-jokes on major market radio shows' recaps. #notreally #thatwasntgoodatall 11 hours ago
Daily Archives: September 27, 2010
This is tragic. I love, love, LOVE Max. He’s had some of my favorite moments on the ol’ Late Night. Gah! Horrible news. From the Huffington Post: Conan O’Brien‘s longtime bandleader Max Weinberg isn’t following him to TBS. O’Brien confirmed … Continue reading
Oh, wait. None of you have sex. Nevermind.
I’m pissing myself over here. Original: Clink to The Daily What
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
That is all. (Wait, what do you mean she sang, too?)