For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Nice to see the Broncos are in postseason form already. 20 hours ago
- And Talib seals it by stupidly dropping a Macho Man elbow on a defenseless player. These Broncos are SO easy to root against. 20 hours ago
- MANNINGFACE! Man, I love watching Peyton blow games. And Welker got DESTROYED 20 hours ago
- Who wants to bet Ian Eagle was the guy who instructed Wilford Brimley how to pronounce "diabetes"? 22 hours ago
- #griffin instagram.com/p/tOQILwRxyE/ 22 hours ago
Daily Archives: September 27, 2010
This is tragic. I love, love, LOVE Max. He’s had some of my favorite moments on the ol’ Late Night. Gah! Horrible news. From the Huffington Post: Conan O’Brien‘s longtime bandleader Max Weinberg isn’t following him to TBS. O’Brien confirmed … Continue reading
Oh, wait. None of you have sex. Nevermind.
I’m pissing myself over here. Original: Clink to The Daily What
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
That is all. (Wait, what do you mean she sang, too?)