For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Day #12 with no coffee here at @CBSRadioBoston - Considering placing a bounty on Lee Dickman's head if this oversight is not remedied ASAP 1 hour ago
- Aw. Aww, man. I mean, shoot. Wow. No. RT @Fatt_Stacks Y'all get on my fucking nerves. http://t.co/lmw2UzMs03 2 hours ago
- A lot of people have reached out over my sound bite on @WBUR yesterday - you guys know I’m on the radio a lot, right? @KarlsonMcKenzie 2 hours ago
- We have arrived! Come on out to Danvers and watch the Bruins game with us, win stuff and drink Coors Light!... vine.co/v/hxtnTT3w1we 12 hours ago
- He's the best. #ronburgundy vine.co/v/hxt5MJ5AnKZ 12 hours ago
Daily Archives: September 27, 2010
This is tragic. I love, love, LOVE Max. He’s had some of my favorite moments on the ol’ Late Night. Gah! Horrible news. From the Huffington Post: Conan O’Brien‘s longtime bandleader Max Weinberg isn’t following him to TBS. O’Brien confirmed … Continue reading
Oh, wait. None of you have sex. Nevermind.
I’m pissing myself over here. Original: Clink to The Daily What
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
That is all. (Wait, what do you mean she sang, too?)