For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Spotted a wild Lance Norris in the new trailer for 'The Judge' with RDJ, Dax & Duvall! instagram.com/p/tlbByqRx_E/ 2 hours ago
- Someone at the Wisconsin Humane Society is really good at naming cats. ow.ly/i/73P4V 4 hours ago
- It ain't bragging if it's the truth. #griffin @ Winchester, Massachusetts instagram.com/p/tlK4JGxx0n/ 4 hours ago
- I'm going to a Hawksley wedding this weekend. And this time, it's not Leon marrying his shadow. @Ja_ja_jason @stephie_hawk 6 hours ago
- Seeing how the Pats sucked out loud & @TonyMassarott's reaction to it is coming, KC shouldn't feel too safe w/ that noise record. #earmuffs 7 hours ago
Daily Archives: November 2, 2010
I’ve been looking for a high quality version of this for a LONG time.
That 3rd round pick we traded him for sounds a lot better now than it did three weeks ago, huh? I CANNOT BELIEVE the Vikings waived him. The sheer stupidity displayed by that franchise is amazing. WHAT DID YOU THINK … Continue reading
Look, I don’t care who you vote for. I just care that you do. I can take my lumps if the guy I didn’t want to win gets elected – as long as there was a good voter turnout and … Continue reading
Fuck this. I’m out.
50-year-old James Carter of Palm Harbor Florida was arrested this weekend for his completely repulsive behavior at a local haunted house. According to reports, he was visiting the haunted house (which was being put on by a high school drama … Continue reading