OK, I’m not cool enough to know what dubstep is; all I know is that it sounds like a copy machine broke and developed a blood lust that could only be quenched by completing a jihad upon my ears, but this remix grew on me; so much so I was howling by the end of it when Ricky Gervais shows up. Stick around for the Dub Horn, Dub Tashes, and the “Did I stutter?” drop. Stanley rules.
For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- How'd you spend the 10th anniversary of this momentous occasion yesterday? http://t.co/1LeIbZF7bI 13 hours ago
- Firepit! @ Martha's Vineyard instagram.com/p/q2uqxDRx4H/ 23 hours ago
- Cousin Colin instructs Maeve in how to headbang. @ Martha's Vineyard instagram.com/p/q2UdU2xx8x/ 1 day ago
- Weird Al Yankovic's 'Mandatory Fun' becomes his 1st #1 album in his 30+ year career! 1st comedy album #1 since 1963! nytimes.com/2014/07/24/art… 1 day ago
- THE FUTURE IS NOW. i.imgur.com/qmPKJHh.gif?1 2 days ago