OK, I’m not cool enough to know what dubstep is; all I know is that it sounds like a copy machine broke and developed a blood lust that could only be quenched by completing a jihad upon my ears, but this remix grew on me; so much so I was howling by the end of it when Ricky Gervais shows up. Stick around for the Dub Horn, Dub Tashes, and the “Did I stutter?” drop. Stanley rules.
For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Boston if it was in a Nintendo Game: 8-Bit style bostonmagazine.com/arts-entertain… 2 hours ago
- The WZLX Classic Rock Classic has been been rescheduled to Tuesday (May 28th) due to tomorrow's inclement weather! Hope to see you Tuesday! 2 hours ago
- Tortoises are the tanks of the animal kingdom. 2 hours ago
- I realized last night at a bar that I'm getting old imgur.com/NRAEof8.jpg 2 hours ago
- Congratulations to all our friends who are graduating! i.imgur.com/6wbwi22.jpg 2 hours ago