OK, I’m not cool enough to know what dubstep is; all I know is that it sounds like a copy machine broke and developed a blood lust that could only be quenched by completing a jihad upon my ears, but this remix grew on me; so much so I was howling by the end of it when Ricky Gervais shows up. Stick around for the Dub Horn, Dub Tashes, and the “Did I stutter?” drop. Stanley rules.
For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- View of Boston today from the International Space Station. (This is about how close you wanna get on Allston Xmas.) instagram.com/p/saNS6WoaAY/?… 5 hours ago
- Some images of 2014 Allston Christmas imgur.com/a/rao8a 5 hours ago
- RT @LucasTaxter: After witnessing mother/daughter move-in's from MI untie & toss the No Parking sign the officer did the right thing http:/… 5 hours ago
- I took one of those art tests you used to see in the funny pages. It's my first go at it; How'd I do? http://t.co/7R6qO8T2tS 7 hours ago
- Time for a little twilight walk with this ragtag crew. #griffin #bentley @ Winchester, Massachusetts instagram.com/p/sbAPSTxx03/ 9 hours ago