OK, I’m not cool enough to know what dubstep is; all I know is that it sounds like a copy machine broke and developed a blood lust that could only be quenched by completing a jihad upon my ears, but this remix grew on me; so much so I was howling by the end of it when Ricky Gervais shows up. Stick around for the Dub Horn, Dub Tashes, and the “Did I stutter?” drop. Stanley rules.
For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @KarlsonMcKenzie: Yikes. This just happened in Revere. #RevereTornado instagram.com/p/q_3bUAKYMF/ 33 minutes ago
- Has anyone made the requisite "Well, that's one way to clean up Revere Beach!" joke yet? #RevereTornado 53 minutes ago
- A tornado touched down in Revere? The guy who edits the actualities from excitable townsfolk for the news is gonna have a field day today. 56 minutes ago
- Oh, I'm so totally getting a Bruins one - The NHL is releasing Ugly Xmas Sweaters for the holidays! http://t.co/So1C0bGSu2 4 hours ago
- Can't believe Badger found something worse than meth to peddle... #cable http://t.co/NRdJYdyYy4 14 hours ago