OK, I’m not cool enough to know what dubstep is; all I know is that it sounds like a copy machine broke and developed a blood lust that could only be quenched by completing a jihad upon my ears, but this remix grew on me; so much so I was howling by the end of it when Ricky Gervais shows up. Stick around for the Dub Horn, Dub Tashes, and the “Did I stutter?” drop. Stanley rules.
For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- South Park comes back next week, right? I hope Roger Goodell watches it, but I'll make sure to send him a tape of it, juuuust in case. 1 hour ago
- Just read today's top post on Boston's subreddit (r/boston) asking: "Is it always this cold in Boston?" #OhHoney http://t.co/d2uBMJ2V4m 1 hour ago
- Folks! Go help out our pal Rich! @Cure4Rich's #bonemarrow drive in #Boston is on Saturday ---> on.fb.me/1AS7kgB #SaveLives #BeTheMatch 1 day ago
- The Prouty Garden, an amazing oasis for the patients, right in the middle of Boston Children's… instagram.com/p/tGYIs0Rxy2/ 1 day ago
- Someone should tape this to Goodell's office door. #NFL http://t.co/2kjYYzZRNR 2 days ago