OK, I’m not cool enough to know what dubstep is; all I know is that it sounds like a copy machine broke and developed a blood lust that could only be quenched by completing a jihad upon my ears, but this remix grew on me; so much so I was howling by the end of it when Ricky Gervais shows up. Stick around for the Dub Horn, Dub Tashes, and the “Did I stutter?” drop. Stanley rules.
For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Hot DAMN! The @Boston_Calling lineup for September is RIDICULOUS! At least 7 bands I've been DYING to see! http://t.co/BnFst9F8bO 4 hours ago
- A Brief History Of Boston Punk artery.wbur.org/2014/04/23/bos… 4 hours ago
- RT @petemckenziezlx: Cheers to Brockton Fire and Police Departments! @CasknFlagon with @MillerLite girls and @KarlsonMcKenzie http://t.co/J… 2 days ago
- Going hard over here at the @CasknFlagon until the @Redsox game starts with @MillerLite - thx to @DanaVanFleet @wzlx http://t.co/OC1GbPQvv5 2 days ago
- Happy Patriots Day! @petemckenziezlx & me are LIVE from the world famous @CasknFlagon w/ @MillerLite & @wzlx http://t.co/MLKAXqOObH 2 days ago