For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Congrats to @MissMA2014 on the Top 5 finish & the #MissAmerica scholarship - repped us well... and she played an actual musical instrument 36 minutes ago
- CUPS? You gave the Miss America crown to the NY girl who PLAYED THE CUPS, AND BADLY AT THAT?! 1 hour ago
- Somehow, @MissMA2014 didn't bring this up when we chatted. I'm pretty sure I'd lead with something like that. http://t.co/5rud06WQXf 1 hour ago
- TOP 5! Go @MissMA2014! She's an incredible person - Got to meet her a few weeks ago - check out her project here: empowered-education.com 1 hour ago
- @bustedcoverage Did you see she also got attacked by a FREAKING CHEETAH IN ZAMIBIA? No wonder, she's obviously not fast. 1 hour ago
Daily Archives: February 2, 2011
Meet Jazz Sinkfield. She thinks other women are jealous of her because she has 24 inch long fingernails. She’s wrong.
Nothing’s original anymore. Everything Is A Remix – Part 1 | Via Clink: The Daily What
Seriously, this weather blows HIV-infected goats. I hate it here. Clink to the Aubrenator for linking to that on Facebook. It is Groundhog Day today, after all. This is just awesome: Snowman O’Brien! Clink: Bits and Pieces
Part 1: 01 – The Lone Rangers (Airheads) 02 – Dewey Cox (Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story) 03 – Spinal Tap (This is Spinal Tap) 04 – The Pinheads (Back to the Future) 05 – Weird Sisters (Harry Potter … Continue reading
I had no idea, but this is awesome: If you put them in chronological order, the clips of “The Simpsons“ featuring everyone’s favorite Schwarzenegger knock-0ff make one ridiculously awesome popcorn flick. For the whole treatment, click here.