For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- "Hey Braden! You changed your twitter avatar? What the hell is that thing?" pic.twitter.com/hFzAYrIBpN 1 hour ago
- Well it's nice to see "Sharknado 2" looks about as well-crafted as this Red Sox season was. 9 hours ago
- Some people aren't smart enough to feel stupid sometimes. 9 hours ago
- Look, my answer to "what two teams do you despise the most?" is ALWAYS gonna be "the Lakers & whatever team that fairweather LeBron's on". 9 hours ago
- I'm disappointed by the lack of avant garde Peruvian extreme blackened death metal on everyone's "Top Ten Albums of 2014 so far" lists. 9 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 2, 2011
Meet Jazz Sinkfield. She thinks other women are jealous of her because she has 24 inch long fingernails. She’s wrong.
Nothing’s original anymore. Everything Is A Remix – Part 1 | Via Clink: The Daily What
Seriously, this weather blows HIV-infected goats. I hate it here. Clink to the Aubrenator for linking to that on Facebook. It is Groundhog Day today, after all. This is just awesome: Snowman O’Brien! Clink: Bits and Pieces
Part 1: 01 – The Lone Rangers (Airheads) 02 – Dewey Cox (Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story) 03 – Spinal Tap (This is Spinal Tap) 04 – The Pinheads (Back to the Future) 05 – Weird Sisters (Harry Potter … Continue reading
I had no idea, but this is awesome: If you put them in chronological order, the clips of “The Simpsons“ featuring everyone’s favorite Schwarzenegger knock-0ff make one ridiculously awesome popcorn flick. For the whole treatment, click here.