For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- The Last Stand for the Middle Class is taking place in a parking lot in Massachusetts: Esquire - #marketbasket esquire.com/blogs/news/mar… 2 hours ago
- Hey pal, we're TRYING to make radio magic happen up here! #jackhammer #CBSCares @ Boston's Classic… instagram.com/p/rCJeKQxx0i/ 13 hours ago
- Bridgewater's ballin'; AP loves him & now Norv's giving him 1st team reps. Still feeling confident in that Manziel bet, @Steviemo79? 21 hours ago
- @SamanthaNWho wait... Why? 21 hours ago
- At this point, the Sox would be crazy NOT to trade Lester. 21 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 3, 2011
I heard this is going to air during the Super Bowl, but I need to share it with you now.
UPDATE: He began following me on Twitter, and it appears the real Blake has left a comment here at Colt Monday. It reads : blake Submitted on 2011/02/03 at 2:26 pm come on man give me a fuckin break. do your … Continue reading
Actually, it’s called “Thundersnow“, and I don’t know why it’s such a big deal, but this weatherman freaks the hell out when he sees lightning and thunder in the middle of snowstorm in Chicago.
No controllers, no console, no friends needed. Clink: The High Definite