For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- View of Boston today from the International Space Station. (This is about how close you wanna get on Allston Xmas.) instagram.com/p/saNS6WoaAY/?… 10 hours ago
- Some images of 2014 Allston Christmas imgur.com/a/rao8a 10 hours ago
- RT @LucasTaxter: After witnessing mother/daughter move-in's from MI untie & toss the No Parking sign the officer did the right thing http:/… 10 hours ago
- I took one of those art tests you used to see in the funny pages. It's my first go at it; How'd I do? http://t.co/7R6qO8T2tS 12 hours ago
- Time for a little twilight walk with this ragtag crew. #griffin #bentley @ Winchester, Massachusetts instagram.com/p/sbAPSTxx03/ 14 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 3, 2011
I heard this is going to air during the Super Bowl, but I need to share it with you now.
UPDATE: He began following me on Twitter, and it appears the real Blake has left a comment here at Colt Monday. It reads : blake Submitted on 2011/02/03 at 2:26 pm come on man give me a fuckin break. do your … Continue reading
Actually, it’s called “Thundersnow“, and I don’t know why it’s such a big deal, but this weatherman freaks the hell out when he sees lightning and thunder in the middle of snowstorm in Chicago.
No controllers, no console, no friends needed. Clink: The High Definite