For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- When my wife sends me to the store to buy baby stuff. pic.twitter.com/qdLjYgUuQ0 2 days ago
- If you haven't seen this yet, you should: "Barley Legal Pawn" feat. @BryanCranston & @aaronpaul_8 youtube.com/watch?v=ovqM72… 2 days ago
- MA 2014 Statewide Ballot Questions sec.state.ma.us/ele/ele14/pip1… 3 days ago
- Was the last season of MAD MEN really bad? No one seemed to mention it at all, and now I'm not sure if I wanna bother watching it. 3 days ago
- Foo Fighters just won the ALS IceBucket Challenge youtube.com/watch?v=XLZOjL… 3 days ago
Daily Archives: February 3, 2011
I heard this is going to air during the Super Bowl, but I need to share it with you now.
UPDATE: He began following me on Twitter, and it appears the real Blake has left a comment here at Colt Monday. It reads : blake Submitted on 2011/02/03 at 2:26 pm come on man give me a fuckin break. do your … Continue reading
Actually, it’s called “Thundersnow“, and I don’t know why it’s such a big deal, but this weatherman freaks the hell out when he sees lightning and thunder in the middle of snowstorm in Chicago.
No controllers, no console, no friends needed. Clink: The High Definite