For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Asshole. i.imgur.com/yW5aQul.gif 1 hour ago
- RT @BostonWingWoman: @coltmonday @WZLXNewsGirl @KarlsonMcKenzie can't go wrong with #champagne! 1 hour ago
- What's @WZLXNewsGirl drinking here at the @KarlsonMcKenzie Kasino Night? #champagne instagram.com/p/nMehDHxx3w/ 4 hours ago
- We're in full swing here at @karlsonmckenzie's Kasino Night! instagram.com/p/nMVbIQxx55/ 5 hours ago
- The crowd is ready for @karlsonmckenzie's Kasino Night here at Showcase Live! instagram.com/p/nMP2u9xxxt/ 6 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 3, 2011
I heard this is going to air during the Super Bowl, but I need to share it with you now.
UPDATE: He began following me on Twitter, and it appears the real Blake has left a comment here at Colt Monday. It reads : blake Submitted on 2011/02/03 at 2:26 pm come on man give me a fuckin break. do your … Continue reading
Actually, it’s called “Thundersnow“, and I don’t know why it’s such a big deal, but this weatherman freaks the hell out when he sees lightning and thunder in the middle of snowstorm in Chicago.
No controllers, no console, no friends needed. Clink: The High Definite