For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Behold, the power of PHYSICS! i.imgur.com/Du1FYV4.gif 6 hours ago
- Looks like people are excited for the Timberwolves home opener. 14 hours ago
- Lynn Kids remade the Ghostbusters Trailer, includes side-by-side comparison! They totally nailed it! boston.com/news/odd/2014/… 20 hours ago
- Best part of waiting this long to have kids is that when the wife tells me to put on a Disney movie, I can pick Star Wars or a Marvel movie 20 hours ago
- With all the horrors & tragedies happening daily in the US, it’s almost like it was built on an ancient Indian burial ground or something. 21 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 3, 2011
I heard this is going to air during the Super Bowl, but I need to share it with you now.
UPDATE: He began following me on Twitter, and it appears the real Blake has left a comment here at Colt Monday. It reads : blake Submitted on 2011/02/03 at 2:26 pm come on man give me a fuckin break. do your … Continue reading
Actually, it’s called “Thundersnow“, and I don’t know why it’s such a big deal, but this weatherman freaks the hell out when he sees lightning and thunder in the middle of snowstorm in Chicago.
No controllers, no console, no friends needed. Clink: The High Definite