For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- So 48 hours of time-out is enough punishment for Adrian Peterson? If only the Vikings were in charge of disciplining AP's kids. 6 hours ago
- And there's no way AP wrote that statement. No way. That's a PR firm's handiwork, through & through. You can smell lawyers on it. 6 hours ago
- "I am not a perfect parent, but I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser." -Adrian Peterson You are your actions, not your intent. 6 hours ago
- "Do you enjoy life? Come on down to the Social Security Administration Office! We'll fix that right quick!" #ugggggh http://t.co/ZiM1oE96CV 8 hours ago
- We have ways of making you laugh, tiny human. #griffin @ Winchester, Massachusetts instagram.com/p/s-MAOTRx-W/ 11 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 3, 2011
I heard this is going to air during the Super Bowl, but I need to share it with you now.
UPDATE: He began following me on Twitter, and it appears the real Blake has left a comment here at Colt Monday. It reads : blake Submitted on 2011/02/03 at 2:26 pm come on man give me a fuckin break. do your … Continue reading
Actually, it’s called “Thundersnow“, and I don’t know why it’s such a big deal, but this weatherman freaks the hell out when he sees lightning and thunder in the middle of snowstorm in Chicago.
No controllers, no console, no friends needed. Clink: The High Definite