For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Someone at the Wisconsin Humane Society is really good at naming cats. ow.ly/i/73P4V 2 hours ago
- It ain't bragging if it's the truth. #griffin @ Winchester, Massachusetts instagram.com/p/tlK4JGxx0n/ 2 hours ago
- I'm going to a Hawksley wedding this weekend. And this time, it's not Leon marrying his shadow. @Ja_ja_jason @stephie_hawk 4 hours ago
- Seeing how the Pats sucked out loud & @TonyMassarott's reaction to it is coming, KC shouldn't feel too safe w/ that noise record. #earmuffs 5 hours ago
- @Steviemo79 you know it 5 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 28, 2011
Look, I don’t know where you stand on all the Wisconsin protest hulabaloo, but I’m all for unions and the protection of them. I’m also a big believer in the fact this nation’s education system is severely flawed and failing … Continue reading
No really, this is it. Check it out: thebestpictureontheinternet.com If that doesn’t make it official, I don’t know what does.
Meet Matt Alaeddine. He calls himself the “world’s fattest contortionist“. He weighs over 450lbs and he loves to show the people of Edmonton his “skills”, while decked out in shiny skintight spandex!
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen to all … Continue reading