For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- There are businessmen in Japan who would pay good money to experience what I've gone through tonight. #Griffin 14 minutes ago
- Dick Bavetta (finally) retires, Violet Palmer announces she's gay... What's Joey Crawford gonna do so he's the center of attention again?! 29 minutes ago
- @RingPRgirl @Toucherandrich I just went downstairs to look. Door's closed, but I think they're wrapped in flags weeping & hugging their 2X4s 13 hours ago
- I'll take it! RT @FitzyGFY Chances of Lester re-signing w/ Sox are about the same as me watching a Pats game sober. http://t.co/MlCxCcc4td 13 hours ago
- @robgwilson he's a free agent after next season. 13 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 28, 2011
Look, I don’t know where you stand on all the Wisconsin protest hulabaloo, but I’m all for unions and the protection of them. I’m also a big believer in the fact this nation’s education system is severely flawed and failing … Continue reading
No really, this is it. Check it out: thebestpictureontheinternet.com If that doesn’t make it official, I don’t know what does.
Meet Matt Alaeddine. He calls himself the “world’s fattest contortionist“. He weighs over 450lbs and he loves to show the people of Edmonton his “skills”, while decked out in shiny skintight spandex!
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen to all … Continue reading