For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @celticsblog: never mind, I think I've got it: espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachi… 2 hours ago
- @Rob_Tirrell @DaveJoulfaian STOP. CREEPING. ON. MARY. 3 hours ago
- Go B's! Hand out a beating in NYC reminiscent of this all-time great ruckus! youtube.com/watch?v=QHN7kG… 3 hours ago
- RT @elliott1301: Ah the fragrant aroma of twat as you walk past the Hollister shop. 7 hours ago
- I think I speak for everyone when I say "Shut the fuck up, Dwight Howard." 7 hours ago
Daily Archives: February 28, 2011
Look, I don’t know where you stand on all the Wisconsin protest hulabaloo, but I’m all for unions and the protection of them. I’m also a big believer in the fact this nation’s education system is severely flawed and failing … Continue reading
No really, this is it. Check it out: thebestpictureontheinternet.com If that doesn’t make it official, I don’t know what does.
Meet Matt Alaeddine. He calls himself the “world’s fattest contortionist“. He weighs over 450lbs and he loves to show the people of Edmonton his “skills”, while decked out in shiny skintight spandex!
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen to all … Continue reading