For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Stern really wants that "LeBron returns to Cleveland" thing to happen with fixing the draft lottery AGAIN for them this year. #NBAisFixed 1 hour ago
- I must've missed the memo, but good call on the whole "collectively & willfully choosing to forget Ja Rule ever happened" thing, society! 1 hour ago
- There have only been five people in history capable of pulling off a fedora, & you sir... are not one of them. (Fact: Sinatra was all 5.) 1 hour ago
- Conan accurately describes what it's like to be 22 youtube.com/watch?v=cjpLE6… 1 hour ago
- @SullysBrand the Mötley Krug shirt is inspired. Also like the Yippee Paille shirt. We were talking about them after the show today. 1 hour ago
Daily Archives: April 11, 2011
I winced. Clink: Filmdrunk
The BA-Zooka is a 3 foot long battery-powered rocket launcher that shoots model rockets and summer sausages. It’s made out of over 15lbs of bacon, and makes me question what exactly we as a society are doing with ourselves.
Police in Jensen, Florida saw a swerving car and pulled over 53-year-old David Wagner. Panicking in a drunken stupor, Wagner reached for what he thought was the cigarette behind his ear to help cover the smell of booze, only to … Continue reading
…well, this is the granddaddy of them all! I never understood those “Pimp My Ride“-type shows, it always seemed like a tremndous waste of money, but this guy takes the stupid cake. In the following video, Steve Meade of Steve Meade … Continue reading
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 4 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen to all … Continue reading