For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Germany to scrap ALL college university tuition fees. BRB, gotta buy #Griffin some Rosetta Stone thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world… 20 hours ago
- Get a flu shot. 36K Americans die from it every year. It’s a much bigger concern than the media’s fav panic inducer: ow.ly/i/74pf5 21 hours ago
- Considering their love for anything pumpkin, if #griffin and I encounter any girls decked out in North… instagram.com/p/tnAzt9Rx9c/ 22 hours ago
- Survey says half of all married women have a ‘backup husband’ in mind. blog.sfgate.com/relationships/… 22 hours ago
- .@BuildBostonLean Dude. LAUNCHPAD MCQUACK! (also, Monterey Jack and the rest of the Rescue Rangers.) http://t.co/Osn7oItdRH 22 hours ago
Daily Archives: April 21, 2011
Go Bruins! Montreal sucks. Those Canadiens fans have been falling all over themselves to blast me on twitter. Suck on it, you cheese-eating surrender monkeys. Bruins in 6.
In my travels across this hellscape we call the Internet, I’ve stumbled upon many wonderous random pictures, charts and gifs that I (for some reason or another) took a fancy to and saved for a later day. I now want to … Continue reading
All that title is missing is the words “XXXTREME!” and “Mountain Dew“. It doesn’t get much cooler than this. These guys are pretty funny too. “Did You see that avalanche?” It would be pretty hard to miss, bucko!
With this video added to the baby laughing at the dog eating bubbles and the hiccuping, banana eating baby porcupine, we have now completed the “cute video trifecta” for the day. I’m off to get myself an ice cream.
You know that arcade game where you have to punch a punching bag and it “registers” how strong your punch is?
Ok, this is WAY cuter than the video of the baby laughing at the dog eating bubbles. It blows it out of the water.
This video is so cute and sweet, you might need a shot of insulin after watching it. I’m a little worried about how close that dog is getting to that baby’s face, but it’s still adorable.