For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Steinert Hall, AKA the Piano Graves: This is below Boylston street vimeo.com/18230808 7 hours ago
- Who can finish first?! Braden applying Rogaine Foam VS. Baby Griffin eating an orange! #Rogaine… instagram.com/p/nJucpvxx0S/ 10 hours ago
- Still the pinnacle of cinematic excellence youtube.com/watch?v=z9EVrm… 11 hours ago
- Stop it with the gauges, kids. It has ALWAYS looked dumb. http://t.co/6u4vDVoPVZ 12 hours ago
- Curlers in the offseason i.imgur.com/8PmN4oj.gif 13 hours ago
Daily Archives: May 18, 2011
Newt Gingrich’s presidential run is off to a rough start. In the past week, he’s been told off by voters (from his own party!) in front of news cameras and got glitter thrown at him at a book signing in … Continue reading
Sam Klemke, a somewhat creepy but kind of cool guy, shot a film of himself at the end of every year starting in 1977 at the young, inspiring age of 20. Time travel backward through the years with Sam as … Continue reading
150 men in each team, 75 of them defend their team’s pole and the other 75 try to pull the opponents’ pole down. It’s that simple and totally awesome.
There’s a guy in Georgia who got a movie theater to play a fake trailer while his girlfriend was at the movies, and ruined your chance to make the world’s best marriage proposal, because this jerk already did it. The … Continue reading
Adam Mansbach and Ricardo Cortés’s Go the F**k to Sleep won’t be available for another month, but the NSFW children’s book has already managed to land itself at the top of Amazon’s Bestsellers list. The book, which started as a Facebook status update by an exhausted parent … Continue reading
It appears life is so rough in Russia, even adorable kittens need to smoke cigarettes, and the one in this video doesn’t seem ready to give them up.