For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Well, this thing is a godsend. #ijustneedaminute #griffin @ The Moriarty North Lair instagram.com/p/tBUJVSxx2o/ 6 hours ago
- NASA will make a major announcement today at 4 p.m. EDT regarding the return of human spaceflight launches! nasa.gov/press/2014/sep… 11 hours ago
- Longfellow Lighthouse. The left one. @ Charles River instagram.com/p/tAtpnExx7R/ 12 hours ago
- Guys. GUYS. Seriously... LOOK at this thing. #griffin #straightsnoozin @ Winchester, Massachusetts instagram.com/p/tAfQ4IRx1X/ 14 hours ago
- I hate sending emails & texts out from my phone - I always end up hitting the SEND button accidentally befo 16 hours ago
- Huge Group Of Girls
- “Goddamnit, I Ain’t Got No Name For It Yet Motherfucker Shit”
- David Stern Lives
- Snoop Dogg Can Do No Wrong
- Donald Sterling As Master Shake From Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Some YouTube Spring Cleaning!
- This Obliterated The Spanish Announce Table That Was My Heart: Why Wrestling Matters
- NBA Benches React To Adam Silver Banning Donald Sterling
- Tiny Hamsters Eating Tiny Burritos – Episode 1
- The Voice Of Winnie The Pooh Reads Darth Vader’s Lines From Star Wars
- Everything Wrong With “The Goonies” In 8 Minutes Or Less
- It Was Worse Than Getting Involved In A Land War In Asia
- Breaking Bad Remix (Seasons 1&2)
- Two Awesome Things: The Guardians Of The Galaxy Trailer & Mac Lethal’s “Alphabet Insanity”
- This Is Why You’re Single, Dumbass. Enjoy Your Lonely Valentine’s Day.
Email Colt Monday!
Looking for something specific?