For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Weird Al Yankovic's 'Mandatory Fun' becomes his 1st #1 album in his 30+ year career! 1st comedy album #1 since 1963! nytimes.com/2014/07/24/art… 2 hours ago
- THE FUTURE IS NOW. i.imgur.com/qmPKJHh.gif?1 1 day ago
- Officially the creepiest sand sculpture at Revere Beach this weekend. imgur.com/ieRKNFs.jpg 2 days ago
- Try not to laugh. i.imgur.com/bvCvPmd.gif 2 days ago
- My lil' Kentucky cousins seem to like him. #bentley http://t.co/9UBhUQW9Uj 2 days ago
Daily Archives: September 27, 2011
Traders are conceited soulless douchebags, huh? Who knew? I’m absolutely terrified right now.
There’s currently a significant, organized & prolonged protest happening on Wall Street. Thousands of people have vowed to camp near or on Wall Street to protest corporate greed for an indeterminate amount of time, and yesterday it turned violent. You’d … Continue reading