For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- @Marc_Bertrand (Ahem) toooooooollllllldddd yoooooouuuuuuuuuu... (Kidding. I kinda talked myself into it, too... And now the trade is "dead") 3 hours ago
- If the C's can get the Clip to take back JET & Lee, and then somehow get Josh Smith... I'd still be angry, but hopeful. 13 hours ago
- @HackswithHaggs I just had coffee, so I'm amped & curt. I want a predictions RIGHT BLOODY NOW. Bruins in how many games? 13 hours ago
- I think my feet are getting fat. Is that a thing that happens? 13 hours ago
- @scottzolak That's a very feminine penguin. Is his name Crosby? 13 hours ago
Daily Archives: September 27, 2011
Traders are conceited soulless douchebags, huh? Who knew? I’m absolutely terrified right now.
There’s currently a significant, organized & prolonged protest happening on Wall Street. Thousands of people have vowed to camp near or on Wall Street to protest corporate greed for an indeterminate amount of time, and yesterday it turned violent. You’d … Continue reading