For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Bridgewater's ballin'; AP loves him & now Norv's giving him 1st team reps. Still feeling confident in that Manziel bet, @Steviemo79? 5 hours ago
- @SamanthaNWho wait... Why? 5 hours ago
- At this point, the Sox would be crazy NOT to trade Lester. 5 hours ago
- @SamanthaNWho now, hold on. I like JetBlue Park - I can understand that argument. New players, lower prices, less pink hats. I vote YES. 5 hours ago
- @jasctt ha! No problem. Sterling and his racism are just two of them things we're not going to bother putting up with anymore. 5 hours ago
Daily Archives: September 27, 2011
Traders are conceited soulless douchebags, huh? Who knew? I’m absolutely terrified right now.
There’s currently a significant, organized & prolonged protest happening on Wall Street. Thousands of people have vowed to camp near or on Wall Street to protest corporate greed for an indeterminate amount of time, and yesterday it turned violent. You’d … Continue reading