For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- When my wife sends me to the store to buy baby stuff. pic.twitter.com/qdLjYgUuQ0 6 hours ago
- If you haven't seen this yet, you should: "Barley Legal Pawn" feat. @BryanCranston & @aaronpaul_8 youtube.com/watch?v=ovqM72… 6 hours ago
- MA 2014 Statewide Ballot Questions sec.state.ma.us/ele/ele14/pip1… 13 hours ago
- Was the last season of MAD MEN really bad? No one seemed to mention it at all, and now I'm not sure if I wanna bother watching it. 17 hours ago
- Foo Fighters just won the ALS IceBucket Challenge youtube.com/watch?v=XLZOjL… 17 hours ago
Daily Archives: September 27, 2011
Traders are conceited soulless douchebags, huh? Who knew? I’m absolutely terrified right now.
There’s currently a significant, organized & prolonged protest happening on Wall Street. Thousands of people have vowed to camp near or on Wall Street to protest corporate greed for an indeterminate amount of time, and yesterday it turned violent. You’d … Continue reading