For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- The Dynamic Duo. #griffin #bentley @ Winchester, Massachusetts instagram.com/p/u1qpXnRx9a/ 6 hours ago
- My reaction when I’m out raking leaves & the kids next door open their window and blast Taylor Swift’s new album. i.imgur.com/MoeYKKd.gif 8 hours ago
- Happy Halloween! Let's go exploring! #Griffin @ Winchester, Massachusetts instagram.com/p/u1a3zFRx8T/ 9 hours ago
- Weatherman's amazing Halloween costume i.imgur.com/G8nseoV.jpg 11 hours ago
- Behold, the power of PHYSICS! i.imgur.com/Du1FYV4.gif 21 hours ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
That can’t be safe.
How ’bout Katy Perry, huh? Sings backup for charity, and performs with an extremely talented autistic musician. Also, her delicious yams. Warning: It’s about to get awful dusty wherever you are while you watch this.
If I can figure out how to bet all my money on this, I will. Celts in 4.
The man is a pioneer.
Wait for it. He just wants to sip his delicious soda.
I’ve listened to nothing but this song for three weeks straight, and I show no signs of stopping.