For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Spotted a wild Lance Norris in the new trailer for 'The Judge' with RDJ, Dax & Duvall! instagram.com/p/tlbByqRx_E/ 2 hours ago
- Someone at the Wisconsin Humane Society is really good at naming cats. ow.ly/i/73P4V 4 hours ago
- It ain't bragging if it's the truth. #griffin @ Winchester, Massachusetts instagram.com/p/tlK4JGxx0n/ 4 hours ago
- I'm going to a Hawksley wedding this weekend. And this time, it's not Leon marrying his shadow. @Ja_ja_jason @stephie_hawk 6 hours ago
- Seeing how the Pats sucked out loud & @TonyMassarott's reaction to it is coming, KC shouldn't feel too safe w/ that noise record. #earmuffs 7 hours ago
- Huge Group Of Girls
- David Stern Lives
- Snoop Dogg Can Do No Wrong
- Donald Sterling As Master Shake From Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Some YouTube Spring Cleaning!
- This Obliterated The Spanish Announce Table That Was My Heart: Why Wrestling Matters
- NBA Benches React To Adam Silver Banning Donald Sterling
- Tiny Hamsters Eating Tiny Burritos – Episode 1
- The Voice Of Winnie The Pooh Reads Darth Vader’s Lines From Star Wars
- Everything Wrong With “The Goonies” In 8 Minutes Or Less
- It Was Worse Than Getting Involved In A Land War In Asia
- Breaking Bad Remix (Seasons 1&2)
- Two Awesome Things: The Guardians Of The Galaxy Trailer & Mac Lethal’s “Alphabet Insanity”
- This Is Why You’re Single, Dumbass. Enjoy Your Lonely Valentine’s Day.
- Louis CK’s “Of Course, But Maybe” Bit
Email Colt Monday!
Looking for something specific?