For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- @Rob_Tirrell @DaveJoulfaian STOP. CREEPING. ON. MARY. 47 minutes ago
- Go B's! Hand out a beating in NYC reminiscent of this all-time great ruckus! youtube.com/watch?v=QHN7kG… 53 minutes ago
- RT @elliott1301: Ah the fragrant aroma of twat as you walk past the Hollister shop. 4 hours ago
- I think I speak for everyone when I say "Shut the fuck up, Dwight Howard." 4 hours ago
- The mere fact that tornados are a real thing that can happen at all is straight nightmare fuel, but this OKC twister is even more horrifying 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: America FUCKYEAH!
Well, before the national anthem at the United States vs. Argentina soccer game in New York, the crowd was asked to observe a moment of silence for the victims of the Japan earthquake and tsunami. 99% of the audience … Continue reading
Really, the best part is Milhouse’s intro.
Hot Chicks Wearing The Red, White & Blue – Happy 4th of July, everybody! Tons more after the jump!
…and with that, I’m off for the long weekend, suckers. Have a happy (and hopefully, skin graft-free) 4th of July!