For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- The Fours. I've always loved this poster near the bar. @ The Fours Restaurant & Sports Bar instagram.com/p/tTEQqJRx4b/ 8 hours ago
- Man, I'd love to see a NFL team owner, coach or player talk about football. 1 day ago
- Nice to see the Broncos are in postseason form already. 2 days ago
- And Talib seals it by stupidly dropping a Macho Man elbow on a defenseless player. These Broncos are SO easy to root against. 2 days ago
- MANNINGFACE! Man, I love watching Peyton blow games. And Welker got DESTROYED 2 days ago
Tag Archives: America FUCKYEAH!
Well, before the national anthem at the United States vs. Argentina soccer game in New York, the crowd was asked to observe a moment of silence for the victims of the Japan earthquake and tsunami. 99% of the audience … Continue reading
Really, the best part is Milhouse’s intro.
Hot Chicks Wearing The Red, White & Blue – Happy 4th of July, everybody! Tons more after the jump!
…and with that, I’m off for the long weekend, suckers. Have a happy (and hopefully, skin graft-free) 4th of July!