For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Cousin Colin instructs Maeve in how to headbang. @ Martha's Vineyard instagram.com/p/q2UdU2xx8x/ 18 minutes ago
- Weird Al Yankovic's 'Mandatory Fun' becomes his 1st #1 album in his 30+ year career! 1st comedy album #1 since 1963! nytimes.com/2014/07/24/art… 13 hours ago
- THE FUTURE IS NOW. i.imgur.com/qmPKJHh.gif?1 1 day ago
- Officially the creepiest sand sculpture at Revere Beach this weekend. imgur.com/ieRKNFs.jpg 2 days ago
- Try not to laugh. i.imgur.com/bvCvPmd.gif 2 days ago
Tag Archives: America FUCKYEAH!
Well, before the national anthem at the United States vs. Argentina soccer game in New York, the crowd was asked to observe a moment of silence for the victims of the Japan earthquake and tsunami. 99% of the audience … Continue reading
Really, the best part is Milhouse’s intro.
Hot Chicks Wearing The Red, White & Blue – Happy 4th of July, everybody! Tons more after the jump!
…and with that, I’m off for the long weekend, suckers. Have a happy (and hopefully, skin graft-free) 4th of July!