For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- I've got robot food-delivery trains chasing me down in here. This place is ridiculous. @ Boston… instagram.com/p/ueEVorxxwW/ 1 hour ago
- Tickle testing. #Griffin @ Winchester, Massachusetts instagram.com/p/ub-jPQRx9Z/ 21 hours ago
- Red Sox hosting free screening of Ghostbusters at Fenway redsox.com/movienight 1 day ago
- My students are trying to psych each other out during their Radio DJ Break Finals. @ Connecticut… instagram.com/p/uZX3lNxxxH/ 1 day ago
- New Hire Orientation! Strap in! Let's go over the employee handbook! @ Boston Children's Hospital instagram.com/p/uX-vgfxxzW/ 2 days ago
Tag Archives: America FUCKYEAH!
Well, before the national anthem at the United States vs. Argentina soccer game in New York, the crowd was asked to observe a moment of silence for the victims of the Japan earthquake and tsunami. 99% of the audience … Continue reading
Really, the best part is Milhouse’s intro.
Hot Chicks Wearing The Red, White & Blue – Happy 4th of July, everybody! Tons more after the jump!
…and with that, I’m off for the long weekend, suckers. Have a happy (and hopefully, skin graft-free) 4th of July!