For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- "Hey Braden! You changed your twitter avatar? What the hell is that thing?" pic.twitter.com/hFzAYrIBpN 1 hour ago
- Well it's nice to see "Sharknado 2" looks about as well-crafted as this Red Sox season was. 9 hours ago
- Some people aren't smart enough to feel stupid sometimes. 9 hours ago
- Look, my answer to "what two teams do you despise the most?" is ALWAYS gonna be "the Lakers & whatever team that fairweather LeBron's on". 9 hours ago
- I'm disappointed by the lack of avant garde Peruvian extreme blackened death metal on everyone's "Top Ten Albums of 2014 so far" lists. 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: America FUCKYEAH!
Well, before the national anthem at the United States vs. Argentina soccer game in New York, the crowd was asked to observe a moment of silence for the victims of the Japan earthquake and tsunami. 99% of the audience … Continue reading
Really, the best part is Milhouse’s intro.
Hot Chicks Wearing The Red, White & Blue – Happy 4th of July, everybody! Tons more after the jump!
…and with that, I’m off for the long weekend, suckers. Have a happy (and hopefully, skin graft-free) 4th of July!