For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Man, I'd love to see a NFL team owner, coach or player talk about football. 13 hours ago
- Nice to see the Broncos are in postseason form already. 1 day ago
- And Talib seals it by stupidly dropping a Macho Man elbow on a defenseless player. These Broncos are SO easy to root against. 1 day ago
- MANNINGFACE! Man, I love watching Peyton blow games. And Welker got DESTROYED 1 day ago
- Who wants to bet Ian Eagle was the guy who instructed Wilford Brimley how to pronounce "diabetes"? 1 day ago
Tag Archives: amp
I forgot to post this last week (again) but here it is! New Arcade Fire, Pixies and Frightened Rabbit, plus great tunes from Lorde, Titus Andronicus, Best Coast & many more!
Look, it’s obvious the Penguins have a pantload of problems to rectify if they want to get back into this series, but I think if the Bruins score first tonight, they’ll cave and quit. They’re just a bunch of freakin’ … Continue reading
It’s immensely watchable with him at the helm. It’s really come a long way since Peterman from ‘Seinfeld‘.
The Top of The Pops forced Nirvana to mime everything except the vocals during a live performance in 1991. This is what happened. You get Kurt’s best Morrissey impression.