For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- The Fours. I've always loved this poster near the bar. @ The Fours Restaurant & Sports Bar instagram.com/p/tTEQqJRx4b/ 6 hours ago
- Man, I'd love to see a NFL team owner, coach or player talk about football. 1 day ago
- Nice to see the Broncos are in postseason form already. 2 days ago
- And Talib seals it by stupidly dropping a Macho Man elbow on a defenseless player. These Broncos are SO easy to root against. 2 days ago
- MANNINGFACE! Man, I love watching Peyton blow games. And Welker got DESTROYED 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Crying
- Huge Group Of Girls
- “Goddamnit, I Ain’t Got No Name For It Yet Motherfucker Shit”
- David Stern Lives
- Snoop Dogg Can Do No Wrong
- Donald Sterling As Master Shake From Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Some YouTube Spring Cleaning!
- This Obliterated The Spanish Announce Table That Was My Heart: Why Wrestling Matters
- NBA Benches React To Adam Silver Banning Donald Sterling
- Tiny Hamsters Eating Tiny Burritos – Episode 1
- The Voice Of Winnie The Pooh Reads Darth Vader’s Lines From Star Wars
- Everything Wrong With “The Goonies” In 8 Minutes Or Less
- It Was Worse Than Getting Involved In A Land War In Asia
- Breaking Bad Remix (Seasons 1&2)
- Two Awesome Things: The Guardians Of The Galaxy Trailer & Mac Lethal’s “Alphabet Insanity”
- This Is Why You’re Single, Dumbass. Enjoy Your Lonely Valentine’s Day.
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Email Colt Monday!
Looking for something specific?