For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @jenniferpkeefe: “@coltmonday: What it feels like coming back to social media after having a kid. http://t.co/aGnc9d2tcp” yup, Folsom Pr… 5 hours ago
- Don't be fooled. Today IS "that day." http://t.co/ySwd1xaxkw 15 hours ago
- "Ice-cream van!" I honestly can't wait to see Griff do something like this. youtube.com/watch?v=98LoiM… 1 day ago
- What it feels like coming back to social media after having a kid. Thanks for all your kind words & well-wishes. http://t.co/PiV6mdNstJ 2 days ago
- At the hospital. Doc says it's officially on. Wish us luck. http://t.co/qMDolPJJ0F 6 days ago
Tag Archives: cusswords
Don’t roll a 7, dude.
God, I love filmdrunk. Vince is the best.
Cyanide & Happiness.
Just a heads up: This is hilarious, and there might be a swear word or two.
Holy shit. Today. It is epic. (Clink to my brother Timmy “The Gay Cowboy”, who was watching it live and called me up immediately to tell me about it)