For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Funny how there’s money for all these attack ads but none to fix the roads, the education system, or any actual issues. 1 hour ago
- Since next Tuesday is Election Day, I felt like this was a fitting odd-pairing pic for #TBT. instagram.com/p/ux5SSLRxyu/ 1 hour ago
- Costco says employees “deserve” to have Thanksgiving off; will continue nationwide practice of keeping stores closed money.cnn.com/2014/10/28/new… 1 hour ago
- A “Panda and Papi” show next Sox season would be hilariously fun to watch, but bring back Lester first. 2 hours ago
- The sexual tension between a doe-eyed reporter and the coiled Belichick is the stuff of legend. youtube.com/watch?v=CZJfa_… 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: cusswords
Don’t roll a 7, dude.
God, I love filmdrunk. Vince is the best.
Cyanide & Happiness.
Just a heads up: This is hilarious, and there might be a swear word or two.
Holy shit. Today. It is epic. (Clink to my brother Timmy “The Gay Cowboy”, who was watching it live and called me up immediately to tell me about it)