For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- What it would look like if @kevinkarlson and @petemckenziezlx ever got into an actual fight: pic.twitter.com/JoVuBMpSLL 50 minutes ago
- “Goddamnit, I Ain’t Got No Name For It Yet Motherfucker Shit” wp.me/phvB1-3yZ 2 hours ago
- I'm thinking Oakland is that mystery team we keep hearing about in the Lester trade rumors, and they'll eventually land him. Who do YOU got? 2 hours ago
- "Hey Braden! You changed your twitter avatar? What the hell is that thing?" pic.twitter.com/hFzAYrIBpN 3 hours ago
- Well it's nice to see "Sharknado 2" looks about as well-crafted as this Red Sox season was. 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: cusswords
Don’t roll a 7, dude.
God, I love filmdrunk. Vince is the best.
Cyanide & Happiness.
Just a heads up: This is hilarious, and there might be a swear word or two.
Holy shit. Today. It is epic. (Clink to my brother Timmy “The Gay Cowboy”, who was watching it live and called me up immediately to tell me about it)