For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Looks like people are excited for the Timberwolves home opener. 2 hours ago
- Lynn Kids remade the Ghostbusters Trailer, includes side-by-side comparison! They totally nailed it! boston.com/news/odd/2014/… 8 hours ago
- Best part of waiting this long to have kids is that when the wife tells me to put on a Disney movie, I can pick Star Wars or a Marvel movie 8 hours ago
- With all the horrors & tragedies happening daily in the US, it’s almost like it was built on an ancient Indian burial ground or something. 9 hours ago
- The Coors Light folks realize that “cold” isn’t a flavor, right? 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: David Stern
If the Heat had won last night, this would’ve made more sense,,but I made the above GIF instead of doing meaningful stuff, so…. here you go. Oh, and I hate David Stern. Yes, he’s no longer the NBA Commissioner… or … Continue reading
Fuck that, Mr. Turtle. I’m bullshit. Stern’s fingerprints are all over this one.