For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Democrats want to ban government contracts for companies that leave the U.S. to avoid taxes. washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog… 9 hours ago
- This was my reaction when @kevinkarlson asked me: "Fantasy football? Is it really that popular?" pic.twitter.com/fcOdhGRYVT 10 hours ago
- Oh man... just wait for it. "How to Kiss A Woman" youtube.com/watch?v=C21k2X… 10 hours ago
- When I suggested we start a @WZLX fantasy football league to @KarlsonMcKenzie: pic.twitter.com/0HxCmUiF9R 10 hours ago
- All of y'all in Boston who can't wait for "The Walking Dead" to start up in October... Remember: the student hordes will be back in a month. 12 hours ago
Tag Archives: David Stern
If the Heat had won last night, this would’ve made more sense,,but I made the above GIF instead of doing meaningful stuff, so…. here you go. Oh, and I hate David Stern. Yes, he’s no longer the NBA Commissioner… or … Continue reading
Fuck that, Mr. Turtle. I’m bullshit. Stern’s fingerprints are all over this one.