For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Michael J. Fox makes his Stanley Cup picks Maybe that book w/ all the sports results from the future was real! https://t.co/FoeV3wtvLD 8 hours ago
- Found on Craigslist: Springfield man seeks a "houseboy," to live with, keep his place clean for no pay westernmass.craigslist.org/roo/4420603905… 13 hours ago
- What if the Pats switched to these uniforms? If they made a change, I'd say go back to the Reds, but these are nice. imgur.com/a/ZKi0k 14 hours ago
- Thanks to Matt DiBattista for working w/ @kevinkarlson & @petemckenziezlx's on their anthem for @WorcesterSharks FRI! http://t.co/hOhu0nqYKj 14 hours ago
- Rob Ford Holding an Owl http://t.co/dJf2BJ6Cc8 14 hours ago
Tag Archives: Family Guy
Seth MacFarlane’s directorial debut. I’m going to see the SHIT out of this movie.
I’d say so.
I’m just going to leave this here, seeing as it’s Alison Brie making a certain motion my primal urges and senses find pleasing AND it’ll also knock Jenn $$$’s picture-less, typo-ridden & misspelled mess of a post down the page. … Continue reading
I like teddy bears. I LOVE zombie movies. Put the two together, and I’m gonna watch the SHIT out of it.