For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- This was my reaction when @kevinkarlson asked me: "Fantasy football? Is it really that popular?" pic.twitter.com/fcOdhGRYVT 12 minutes ago
- Oh man... just wait for it. "How to Kiss A Woman" youtube.com/watch?v=C21k2X… 22 minutes ago
- When I suggested we start a @WZLX fantasy football league to @KarlsonMcKenzie: pic.twitter.com/0HxCmUiF9R 32 minutes ago
- All of y'all in Boston who can't wait for "The Walking Dead" to start up in October... Remember: the student hordes will be back in a month. 1 hour ago
- In a perfect world, the Sox would trade Lester for a king's ransom, then sign him In the offseason for the richest contract in Sox history. 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: Filet-O-Fish
I can’t get this out of my gigantic ugly skull. The girlfriend was singing is AS SHE FELL ASLEEP LAST NIGHT.