For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Imagine if the B’s are bad, too. 6 hours ago
- This has been so brutal, I completely forgot to complain about Amen-D’OH-la tonight. So yeah, he sucks. 6 hours ago
- @Steviemo79 just watched the replay. At least 7 yards too far, and the 6ft+ CB had to jump to come down with it. No way Edelman breaks it up 6 hours ago
- @Steviemo79 no way he gets there. And he was double covered. 7 hours ago
- @RichKarski he's gonna retire and hang with his hot tub buddy Jeter 7 hours ago
- Huge Group Of Girls
- David Stern Lives
- Snoop Dogg Can Do No Wrong
- Donald Sterling As Master Shake From Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Some YouTube Spring Cleaning!
- This Obliterated The Spanish Announce Table That Was My Heart: Why Wrestling Matters
- NBA Benches React To Adam Silver Banning Donald Sterling
- Tiny Hamsters Eating Tiny Burritos – Episode 1
- The Voice Of Winnie The Pooh Reads Darth Vader’s Lines From Star Wars
- Everything Wrong With “The Goonies” In 8 Minutes Or Less
- It Was Worse Than Getting Involved In A Land War In Asia
- Breaking Bad Remix (Seasons 1&2)
- Two Awesome Things: The Guardians Of The Galaxy Trailer & Mac Lethal’s “Alphabet Insanity”
- This Is Why You’re Single, Dumbass. Enjoy Your Lonely Valentine’s Day.
- Louis CK’s “Of Course, But Maybe” Bit
September 2014 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Email Colt Monday!
Looking for something specific?