For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Media Area Panorama! #BostonCalling vine.co/v/bVg9Jd6imJK 40 minutes ago
- Portugal The Man on the City Hall Stage (shot from the media area) #BostonCalling Portugal The Man vine.co/v/bVgETKQQZjb 42 minutes ago
- Daylight! @Mattandkim #BostonCalling vine.co/v/bVgEh1TTne1 43 minutes ago
- Let's get Wierd! @Mattandkim #BostonCalling vine.co/v/bVgEAjYLpa1 43 minutes ago
- I love this song! Matt & Kim! #BostonCalling @mattandkim vine.co/v/bVgUYYFOZKU 58 minutes ago
Tag Archives: gaming
It’s A New Week. Let’s Try To Return To Normalcy. Here’s A Newsanchor Swearing A Blue Streak On His First Day On The Job.
Ahhhhhh…. that’s better. By the way, he got suspended. Let’s get back at it, folks!
Between this and “Game Of Thrones,” I feel like I’m missing out.
Ahhhh, a video of a drugged up kid after oral surgery. This one is of a girl in Kansas named Abbie. Through the entire video of her car ride home, she can’t stop crying – because she’s convinced she MURDERED … Continue reading
I think I have a new hero, and of course he’s a fan of our show. I think all snowfighters are. He called us this morning when we were talking about him. Check it out here.
If you’re unfamiliar with Kai, check out his awesomeness here.
This dude is almost as awesome as this whole story.
This almost made up for Barkley being absent from the panel last night. Almost. That Darko line from Ernie was triumphant.
Oof, right in the nostalgia.
Seth MacFarlane’s directorial debut. I’m going to see the SHIT out of this movie.
God, I miss this doofus.