For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- What it would look like if @kevinkarlson and @petemckenziezlx ever got into an actual fight: pic.twitter.com/JoVuBMpSLL 51 minutes ago
- “Goddamnit, I Ain’t Got No Name For It Yet Motherfucker Shit” wp.me/phvB1-3yZ 2 hours ago
- I'm thinking Oakland is that mystery team we keep hearing about in the Lester trade rumors, and they'll eventually land him. Who do YOU got? 2 hours ago
- "Hey Braden! You changed your twitter avatar? What the hell is that thing?" pic.twitter.com/hFzAYrIBpN 3 hours ago
- Well it's nice to see "Sharknado 2" looks about as well-crafted as this Red Sox season was. 11 hours ago
- “Goddamnit, I Ain’t Got No Name For It Yet Motherfucker Shit”
- David Stern Lives
- Snoop Dogg Can Do No Wrong
- Donald Sterling As Master Shake From Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Some YouTube Spring Cleaning!
- This Obliterated The Spanish Announce Table That Was My Heart: Why Wrestling Matters
- NBA Benches React To Adam Silver Banning Donald Sterling
- Tiny Hamsters Eating Tiny Burritos – Episode 1
- The Voice Of Winnie The Pooh Reads Darth Vader’s Lines From Star Wars
- Everything Wrong With “The Goonies” In 8 Minutes Or Less
- It Was Worse Than Getting Involved In A Land War In Asia
- Breaking Bad Remix (Seasons 1&2)
- Two Awesome Things: The Guardians Of The Galaxy Trailer & Mac Lethal’s “Alphabet Insanity”
- This Is Why You’re Single, Dumbass. Enjoy Your Lonely Valentine’s Day.
- Louis CK’s “Of Course, But Maybe” Bit
Email Colt Monday!
Looking for something specific?