For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Michael J. Fox makes his Stanley Cup picks Maybe that book w/ all the sports results from the future was real! https://t.co/FoeV3wtvLD 6 hours ago
- Found on Craigslist: Springfield man seeks a "houseboy," to live with, keep his place clean for no pay westernmass.craigslist.org/roo/4420603905… 11 hours ago
- What if the Pats switched to these uniforms? If they made a change, I'd say go back to the Reds, but these are nice. imgur.com/a/ZKi0k 11 hours ago
- Thanks to Matt DiBattista for working w/ @kevinkarlson & @petemckenziezlx's on their anthem for @WorcesterSharks FRI! http://t.co/hOhu0nqYKj 12 hours ago
- Rob Ford Holding an Owl http://t.co/dJf2BJ6Cc8 12 hours ago
Tag Archives: Humor
So stop muckin’ with it, you hear? Your parody of it isn’t funny.
This video has everything I like from the Internet. 1. Cats 2. Boobs 3. Sexy English accents Molester cat is my new hero. Clink: Urlesque
Dude – I don’t know why, but I found most of these hilarious. Especially Bill Beli-cat up there.