For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Behold, the power of PHYSICS! i.imgur.com/Du1FYV4.gif 9 hours ago
- Looks like people are excited for the Timberwolves home opener. 17 hours ago
- Lynn Kids remade the Ghostbusters Trailer, includes side-by-side comparison! They totally nailed it! boston.com/news/odd/2014/… 23 hours ago
- Best part of waiting this long to have kids is that when the wife tells me to put on a Disney movie, I can pick Star Wars or a Marvel movie 23 hours ago
- With all the horrors & tragedies happening daily in the US, it’s almost like it was built on an ancient Indian burial ground or something. 1 day ago
Tag Archives: idiocy
If the first horrible idiot of the day wasn’t enough for you, now there’s this: Some Christian cuckoo woman went on YouTube and jubilantly claimed that God was showing all of us how “good” he was by unleashing the tsunami on … Continue reading
If you need to stuff your pants, a sock (supposedly) will do wonders. There’s no need to buy über-trendy, extra-expensive, stupid-ass underwear with a realistic fake bulge that claims to add 2 inches to your… umm… outline? Dude, I don’t … Continue reading
Seriously, Fox News? I mean… c’mon. Really?
I don’t know what’s worse: These labels or the fact that there are some people out there so dumb that these are deemed necessary.
Aaron Homer and Amanda Williamson of Arizona are a couple in love, and they like to show their devotion to each other by (what else?) drinking other people’s blood. You see, they think they’re vampires. Well, things went a little … Continue reading
You should definitely watch this video of this classy lady who should not – under any circumstances – be getting a tattoo. It’s hilarious. Didn’t somebody tell her it was going to hurt? Warning! Audio is NSFW (The tattoo artist … Continue reading
Earlier, this inexplicable and straight-up retarded quote came to light: To wit: Your move, Bieber. We’re waiting.