For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- The sexual tension between a doe-eyed reporter and the coiled Belichick is the stuff of legend. youtube.com/watch?v=CZJfa_… 1 hour ago
- Welp, we knew this parody was coming: @funnyordie’s “10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Man” funnyordie.com/articles/ebf5e… 1 hour ago
- Say “snow” again, meteorologists of Greater Boston. I dare you. ow.ly/i/7oN69 2 hours ago
- Discounted New England Revolution Playoff Tickets and Bus from Boston! Hey @JWandLori! This would be a blast! #GoREVS midnightriders.com/discounted-for… 7 hours ago
- Dunkin' Donuts will offer cronuts starting Monday, November 3rd. (BTW, @wzlxnewsgirl predicted this a year ago.) nydailynews.com/life-style/eat… 7 hours ago
- 40 More Things You Should Know By Now
- Huge Group Of Girls
- David Stern Lives
- Snoop Dogg Can Do No Wrong
- Donald Sterling As Master Shake From Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Some YouTube Spring Cleaning!
- This Obliterated The Spanish Announce Table That Was My Heart: Why Wrestling Matters
- NBA Benches React To Adam Silver Banning Donald Sterling
- Tiny Hamsters Eating Tiny Burritos – Episode 1
- The Voice Of Winnie The Pooh Reads Darth Vader’s Lines From Star Wars
- Everything Wrong With “The Goonies” In 8 Minutes Or Less
- It Was Worse Than Getting Involved In A Land War In Asia
- Breaking Bad Remix (Seasons 1&2)
- Two Awesome Things: The Guardians Of The Galaxy Trailer & Mac Lethal’s “Alphabet Insanity”
- This Is Why You’re Single, Dumbass. Enjoy Your Lonely Valentine’s Day.
Email Colt Monday!
Looking for something specific?