For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Yay! careercast.com/slide/worst-jo… 40 minutes ago
- Red Sox face swaps! Some of these are hilarious! basebald.blogspot.com/2014/04/boston… http://t.co/EZB0pPYgHV 42 minutes ago
- This dog is my spirit animal. Check the video at the bottom! uproxx.com/tv/2014/04/mee… 55 minutes ago
- Linesman fan club. I cannot WAIT for the World Cup to start. gfycat.com/EnlightenedBor… 11 hours ago
- Not to sound like a club promoter back in the day or anything, but The Four Seasons need to get their shit together. http://t.co/IwJkeQLP8u 17 hours ago
- The Voice Of Winnie The Pooh Reads Darth Vader’s Lines From Star Wars
- Everything Wrong With “The Goonies” In 8 Minutes Or Less
- It Was Worse Than Getting Involved In A Land War In Asia
- Breaking Bad Remix (Seasons 1&2)
- Two Awesome Things: The Guardians Of The Galaxy Trailer & Mac Lethal’s “Alphabet Insanity”
- This Is Why You’re Single, Dumbass. Enjoy Your Lonely Valentine’s Day.
- Louis CK’s “Of Course, But Maybe” Bit
- I Can’t Wait To Do This With My Kid & Mandy Patinkin
- Happy New Year, Everybody.
- Who’s That Weirdo In The Hat Asking Ron Burgundy A Question At His Emerson Press Conference? [VIDEO]
- I Worry Becoming One Of These “Dad-Holes” Is My Destiny
- It’s Movember! Please Donate To Team Tower Rangers!
- How It Felt Watching That Rockets/Celtics Game Last Night & The C’s Chances This Year
- I’d Kill To Have This Feeling Again
- David Hasselhoff Sings The ‘Fresh Prince’ Theme
Email Colt Monday!
Looking for something specific?