For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- The sexual tension between a doe-eyed reporter and the coiled Belichick is the stuff of legend. youtube.com/watch?v=CZJfa_… 31 minutes ago
- Welp, we knew this parody was coming: @funnyordie’s “10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Man” funnyordie.com/articles/ebf5e… 56 minutes ago
- Say “snow” again, meteorologists of Greater Boston. I dare you. ow.ly/i/7oN69 1 hour ago
- Discounted New England Revolution Playoff Tickets and Bus from Boston! Hey @JWandLori! This would be a blast! #GoREVS midnightriders.com/discounted-for… 6 hours ago
- Dunkin' Donuts will offer cronuts starting Monday, November 3rd. (BTW, @wzlxnewsgirl predicted this a year ago.) nydailynews.com/life-style/eat… 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: Jets
God Bless Wes Welker. In just 9 minutes of Q&A, Welker made an oddly high number of foot references. in honor of Rex Ryan‘s little fetish. Here they all are in video form, courtesy CSNNE.com.
An assistant coach for the Jets intentionally tripped a Miami Dolphin player trying to cover a punt during their loss on Sunday. The player – Nolan Carroll – limped off the field afterwards. The New York strength coach (Sal Alosi) … Continue reading
Oh, that’s clever. (golf clap) It’s a shame that no one in that town lives to see 60, or their toes.
“Wait, it’s not football season anymore, why do the have Favre on the front page of ESPN?” ai … we’ve been through this. Nobody gives a flying fuck about Favre, ESPN. Stop acting like an adorable puppy genocide happened and give us … Continue reading