For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- When my wife sends me to the store to buy baby stuff. pic.twitter.com/qdLjYgUuQ0 1 week ago
- If you haven't seen this yet, you should: "Barley Legal Pawn" feat. @BryanCranston & @aaronpaul_8 youtube.com/watch?v=ovqM72… 1 week ago
- MA 2014 Statewide Ballot Questions sec.state.ma.us/ele/ele14/pip1… 1 week ago
- Was the last season of MAD MEN really bad? No one seemed to mention it at all, and now I'm not sure if I wanna bother watching it. 1 week ago
- Foo Fighters just won the ALS IceBucket Challenge youtube.com/watch?v=XLZOjL… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Jets
God Bless Wes Welker. In just 9 minutes of Q&A, Welker made an oddly high number of foot references. in honor of Rex Ryan‘s little fetish. Here they all are in video form, courtesy CSNNE.com.
An assistant coach for the Jets intentionally tripped a Miami Dolphin player trying to cover a punt during their loss on Sunday. The player – Nolan Carroll – limped off the field afterwards. The New York strength coach (Sal Alosi) … Continue reading
Oh, that’s clever. (golf clap) It’s a shame that no one in that town lives to see 60, or their toes.
“Wait, it’s not football season anymore, why do the have Favre on the front page of ESPN?” ai … we’ve been through this. Nobody gives a flying fuck about Favre, ESPN. Stop acting like an adorable puppy genocide happened and give us … Continue reading