For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- *Almost* too painful to watch: Toronto Maple Leaf Fans React to Boston Bruins Game 7 Overtime Win youtu.be/u8GCH5qf9IY 18 hours ago
- RT @timstask: @coltmonday Your pepperoni story also got picked up by Gawker and Barstool sites in both Boston and New York. #SoTheresThat 19 hours ago
- sweet, sweet poetry. RT @the_ironsheik: Hulk Hogan win American Idol for smallest dick in the world 19 hours ago
- I got to throw stuff that shouldn't be thrown into a woodchipper... into a woodchipper. All in a day's work. wzlx.cbslocal.com/2013/05/17/km-… 19 hours ago
- I'd describe my negotiating style as "Chunk, when confronted by the Fratellis." 1 day ago
Tag Archives: LeVar Burton
LeVar Burton was my homeboy growing up. As a geeky puny bespectacled snotfactory in the 1980′s, one of my only friends in the world was LeVar Burton. I’d come home (as all the other kids were busy being good at sports, huffing paint behind woodsheds, … Continue reading