For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- What's the best type of coffee, and why is it Italian Roast? 1 hour ago
- As long as they roll out a better defense than Roger Goodell did this week, the Patriots should destroy the Raiders. #gopats 3 hours ago
- "Do I smell cheeeeeeeeeese?" #bentley @ Winchester, Massachusetts instagram.com/p/tMSZlPRx7Z/ 14 hours ago
- With Griff in the car, my wife just went BALLISTIC on a lady who cut us off in a Qdoba parking lot. #somanycusswords http://t.co/tQ8S8uTXuj 20 hours ago
- South Park comes back next week, right? I hope Roger Goodell watches it, but I'll make sure to send him a tape of it, juuuust in case. 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Muppets
By far, the Muppet Show is my favorite show from my youth. Just unbelievably creative and funny and really well done. I’m so psyched Jason Segel (he’s seriously underrated – Forgetting Sarah Marshall was tremendous) is the one bringing them … Continue reading
Today’s Episode is brought to you by the letter Y. I’ll let you guess what that stands for. Sesame Street, Muthafucka!