For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- I bet I could eat my bodyweight in sushi. In fact, I dare you to challenge me! BRING IT!* * - (Challenger must pay for & provide the sushi) 40 minutes ago
- It's amazing how often this walkabout crew gets stopped by strangers asking to pet the puppy in the… instagram.com/p/sVwbK8Rx_M/ 1 hour ago
- @RingPRgirl @RingComm congratulations! 1 day ago
- When my wife sends me to the store to buy baby stuff. pic.twitter.com/qdLjYgUuQ0 1 week ago
- If you haven't seen this yet, you should: "Barley Legal Pawn" feat. @BryanCranston & @aaronpaul_8 youtube.com/watch?v=ovqM72… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Muppets
By far, the Muppet Show is my favorite show from my youth. Just unbelievably creative and funny and really well done. I’m so psyched Jason Segel (he’s seriously underrated – Forgetting Sarah Marshall was tremendous) is the one bringing them … Continue reading
Today’s Episode is brought to you by the letter Y. I’ll let you guess what that stands for. Sesame Street, Muthafucka!