For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- The sexual tension between a doe-eyed reporter and the coiled Belichick is the stuff of legend. youtube.com/watch?v=CZJfa_… 1 hour ago
- Welp, we knew this parody was coming: @funnyordie’s “10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Man” funnyordie.com/articles/ebf5e… 1 hour ago
- Say “snow” again, meteorologists of Greater Boston. I dare you. ow.ly/i/7oN69 2 hours ago
- Discounted New England Revolution Playoff Tickets and Bus from Boston! Hey @JWandLori! This would be a blast! #GoREVS midnightriders.com/discounted-for… 7 hours ago
- Dunkin' Donuts will offer cronuts starting Monday, November 3rd. (BTW, @wzlxnewsgirl predicted this a year ago.) nydailynews.com/life-style/eat… 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: Music video
Oof, right in the nostalgia.
This video is so random and awesome, I just have to post it – regardless of how tasteless and disgusting it is. Warning NSFW or your eyes!
…of course you do! I guess this is just an extended, viral ad for Juicy Fruit gum featuring Sarah and their new spokes-animal, the Serenading Unicorn making out to Aerosmith’s slow-jam “Angel”. It’s pretty funny, as it’s a mockup of one … Continue reading
(Note: I know I posted about this song yesterday, but new information has come to light, and admit it: This song is so evil and represents so much that’s wrong with the world, we need to talk about it as … Continue reading
I… I just… I don’t know any more. There’s no way this… It can’t be real, right?
I remember where I was the first time I saw Nitro’s music video for “Freight Train” and gazed wide-eyed at the face-melting awesomeness that was the quadruple-necked shredder AKA the MAB Quad Guitar. Oh, you’re not familiar? Allow me to … Continue reading
NESN Red Sox reporter (and friend of the show) Heidi Watney appears in the latest Dropkick Murphys music video, doing shots with the boys in the band. Other Boston luminaries making cameos include Bobby Orr, Kevin Youkilis, Lenny Clarke, Shawn … Continue reading
This is a music video that promotes the Norwegian television entertainment program “Golden Times”. The program runs on the TV channel, TV2 in Norway. Guttenberg, Huey Lewis, Tubbs from Miami Vice, Corbin Bernsen… wow. My favorite part? No reality stars. … Continue reading
Cats driving AND playing instruments?! I couldn’t link to this fast enough. For what it is, the song’s pretty good, too.