For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Hey NBA fans, can you point out how many things are wrong w/ this graphic shown during the Lakers game last night? ow.ly/i/7oKr7 2 hours ago
- Remember: Everything is one tortilla away from being a taco. 2 hours ago
- A triumphant #bentley posing victoriously in front of the shuttered husk of his vanquished opponent.… instagram.com/p/ux_aYfRx8n/ 3 hours ago
- It'll be Halloween onesies from here on out 'til November. Thanks @happy_christina! #Griffin @… instagram.com/p/ux9DVBxx48/ 3 hours ago
- Funny how there’s money for all these attack ads but none to fix the roads, the education system, or any actual issues. 3 hours ago
- 40 More Things You Should Know By Now
- Huge Group Of Girls
- David Stern Lives
- Snoop Dogg Can Do No Wrong
- Donald Sterling As Master Shake From Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Some YouTube Spring Cleaning!
- This Obliterated The Spanish Announce Table That Was My Heart: Why Wrestling Matters
- NBA Benches React To Adam Silver Banning Donald Sterling
- Tiny Hamsters Eating Tiny Burritos – Episode 1
- The Voice Of Winnie The Pooh Reads Darth Vader’s Lines From Star Wars
- Everything Wrong With “The Goonies” In 8 Minutes Or Less
- It Was Worse Than Getting Involved In A Land War In Asia
- Breaking Bad Remix (Seasons 1&2)
- Two Awesome Things: The Guardians Of The Galaxy Trailer & Mac Lethal’s “Alphabet Insanity”
- This Is Why You’re Single, Dumbass. Enjoy Your Lonely Valentine’s Day.
Email Colt Monday!
Looking for something specific?