For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Shhhhhh! Don't wake him! He's so snoozy! @petemckenziezlx @karlsonmckenzie #brooklyn vine.co/v/hQUlqtgblma 27 minutes ago
- He has found the snacks. Took much longer than I anticipated. @kevinkarlson @karlsonmckenzie #brooklyn vine.co/v/hQU3XD5tmpM 31 minutes ago
- This bus has weird rules. #brooklyn http://t.co/zDooYm9m8M 1 hour ago
- If this bus trip goes wrong, lotsa Boston media jobs open up. #brooklyn @sperham @KarlsonMcKenzie @Toucherandrich http://t.co/S5NubAs54s 2 hours ago
- And we’re off! @KarlsonMcKenzie is headed to NY to catch the @celtics game tonight! @CSNNE brought snacks! #brooklyn http://t.co/tT6NLg6Wpq 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: New York Jets
Kill the giant and the dark one, leave the third for questioning. Trey Wingo must answer for his awesomeness.
Jets QB Mark Sanchez should probably spend more time focusing on the game instead of picking his nose and being gross.
The Steelers beat the NY Jets this weekend, and Rex Ryan took it as well as could be expected. Just kidding. He pitched a hissyfit on the sidelines. Here’s a blurrier (but unedited version)
Yum… If you were to lick this post, you’d note it tastes like Rohypnol. Rashard Mendenhall gave Ben Roethlisberger the business on the final play of the Steeler’s win over the Jets yesterday.
God Bless Wes Welker. In just 9 minutes of Q&A, Welker made an oddly high number of foot references. in honor of Rex Ryan‘s little fetish. Here they all are in video form, courtesy CSNNE.com.
I can’t believe he didn’t leterally walk over there and kick her while she was lying like that. Missed opportunities, bro. By the way, I have no idea what show this is from, but if everyone involved with it died … Continue reading
An assistant coach for the Jets intentionally tripped a Miami Dolphin player trying to cover a punt during their loss on Sunday. The player – Nolan Carroll – limped off the field afterwards. The New York strength coach (Sal Alosi) … Continue reading
Deloris Holley of Stl. Petersburg Florida likes to spend her Monday nights watching her favorite television show, a crime thriller called “The Closer” on TNT. Or at least, she did. Her husband, David Marion, wanted to watch the Pats and … Continue reading
Oh, that’s clever. (golf clap) It’s a shame that no one in that town lives to see 60, or their toes.
Thanks for bailing out Randy Moss‘ no-show performance, Miami!