For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Man, I'd love to see a NFL team owner, coach or player talk about football. 9 hours ago
- Nice to see the Broncos are in postseason form already. 1 day ago
- And Talib seals it by stupidly dropping a Macho Man elbow on a defenseless player. These Broncos are SO easy to root against. 1 day ago
- MANNINGFACE! Man, I love watching Peyton blow games. And Welker got DESTROYED 1 day ago
- Who wants to bet Ian Eagle was the guy who instructed Wilford Brimley how to pronounce "diabetes"? 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Parks and Recreation
I will always – ALWAYS – post Ron Swanson stuff as soon as I’m made aware of it. Sorry I’m not sorry.
I know it’s sending you to the YouTube page, but trust me: It’s worth it.
Was procrastinating at work and came across the Mouserat song, which led me down the path to the quest to find all things Li’l Sebastian from ‘Parks & Rec’ on the Internet. He was the greatest. (By the way, if … Continue reading
The man is a pioneer.
Just two of my favorite comedians with new specials coming out. Best part? They’re both doing the Louis CK thing and allowing you to download it from their sites for 5 bucks, DRM free!
Embiggen! Learn it. Live it. Love it. Ron Swanson is awesome. Clink: RoboShark Publishing House & Fuzzy Kitty Emporium & The Clearly Dope