For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- The @DunkinDonuts on the corner of Market St & N. Beacon in Brighton is the worst.Took 20 minutes for ONE coffee this morning! #MyDunkin 7 hours ago
- @MickMacrina If there is a foul (and it's incidental at best) It happens behind the 7-yard line. They called it in the endzone. No way. 7 hours ago
- Every damn time i.imgur.com/jZeBrGe.gif 8 hours ago
- Who Ate Roger Rabbit? 31.media.tumblr.com/6a42a1d9d5f008… 12 hours ago
- Not a bad time to be a Boston sports fan i.imgur.com/d2KRXhN.jpg 13 hours ago
Tag Archives: Parks and Recreation
I will always – ALWAYS – post Ron Swanson stuff as soon as I’m made aware of it. Sorry I’m not sorry.
I know it’s sending you to the YouTube page, but trust me: It’s worth it.
Was procrastinating at work and came across the Mouserat song, which led me down the path to the quest to find all things Li’l Sebastian from ‘Parks & Rec’ on the Internet. He was the greatest. (By the way, if … Continue reading
The man is a pioneer.
Just two of my favorite comedians with new specials coming out. Best part? They’re both doing the Louis CK thing and allowing you to download it from their sites for 5 bucks, DRM free!
Embiggen! Learn it. Live it. Love it. Ron Swanson is awesome. Clink: RoboShark Publishing House & Fuzzy Kitty Emporium & The Clearly Dope