For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Who Ate Roger Rabbit? 31.media.tumblr.com/6a42a1d9d5f008… 32 minutes ago
- Not a bad time to be a Boston sports fan i.imgur.com/d2KRXhN.jpg 49 minutes ago
- Greg Hardy: “Kraken, Hogwarts” kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2013/12/greg-h… via @KissMeSuzy 2 hours ago
- So stupid. RT @SpearsNBAYahoo Kings plan on using Rudy Gay as a stretch PF 4 hours ago
- When did we start calling Edelman "Minitron"? That's amazing. 4 hours ago
- Who’s That Weirdo In The Hat Asking Ron Burgundy A Question At His Emerson Press Conference? [VIDEO]
- I Worry Becoming One Of These “Dad-Holes” Is My Destiny
- It’s Movember! Please Donate To Team Tower Rangers!
- How It Felt Watching That Rockets/Celtics Game Last Night & The C’s Chances This Year
- I’d Kill To Have This Feeling Again
- David Hasselhoff Sings The ‘Fresh Prince’ Theme
- Why Haven’t I Seen Any Of Pete Holmes’ Batman Skits Before?
- There Will Be NO Pictures Of Piss Sticks Or Ultrasounds!
- The Most Epic Best Men Ever Put Together One Hell Of A Music Video
- I Mean, I’m Not DEAD: Kate Upton’s Slo-Mo Boobs Are Glorious
- What I’m Listening To THIS WEEK: 3rd Week Of September
- What I’m Listening To: 2nd Week Of September
- The Many Emotions Of Ron Swanson Supercut
- Miley Cyrus’ Wrecking Ball Video – Tom Brady Edition
- Am I Crazy, Or Is This 4-Year-Old Kid INSANELY Talented?
Email Colt Monday!
Looking for something specific?