For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @jenniferpkeefe: “@coltmonday: What it feels like coming back to social media after having a kid. http://t.co/aGnc9d2tcp” yup, Folsom Pr… 2 hours ago
- Don't be fooled. Today IS "that day." http://t.co/ySwd1xaxkw 12 hours ago
- "Ice-cream van!" I honestly can't wait to see Griff do something like this. youtube.com/watch?v=98LoiM… 1 day ago
- What it feels like coming back to social media after having a kid. Thanks for all your kind words & well-wishes. http://t.co/PiV6mdNstJ 2 days ago
- At the hospital. Doc says it's officially on. Wish us luck. http://t.co/qMDolPJJ0F 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Princess Bride
Kill the giant and the dark one, leave the third for questioning. Trey Wingo must answer for his awesomeness.
Click this. No, seriously, click it. Like, right now. That link leads to HAWKS.com, the official home of The Atlanta Hawks. They’re making a big deal out tonight’s game against the Hawks as ”A RIVALRY RENEWED”. The Atlanta Hawks. The team the C’s beat like a redheaded stepchild in … Continue reading