For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- North End Harborwalk. #networkingwalkabout @ Boston Harbor instagram.com/p/tDzn-WRxwn/ 3 hours ago
- He still won't give up on the Sox. #griffin @ Winchester, Massachusetts instagram.com/p/tDzeW7xxwb/ 3 hours ago
- RT @Cure4Rich: @coltmonday Heyo! Can you RT to support this #bonemarrow drive in #Boston on Saturday? on.fb.me/1AS7kgB #SaveLives #Be… 8 hours ago
- They've done this sort of thing before, people. #U2 instagram.com/p/tDD86gRx1K/ 10 hours ago
- I literally shut off "World War Z" and refused to watch the ending. Last movie where I did that? Gerard DePardieu's "Green Card" in 1990! 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: Red Sox Nation has gone full retard
This is by the church on Ipswich Street, the same street as Jillian’s. I don’t know if his buddies dared him to do this or if he chose to climb it on his own, but one thing is clear: This … Continue reading
This schmuck who tried to have some fun on the Fenway field last night got literally speared by security.
Here’s some more obvious things that you can tack on to the 80 things we covered last time. 1. James Lipton, the awesomely creepy host from Inside the Actors Studio, composed & wrote the Thundercats theme song. 2. The Thundercats theme song is … Continue reading