For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @KarlsonMcKenzie: Tornado strikes small area of Revere. Residents unable to pinpoint which Dunkin Donuts downed sign came from. http://t… 1 hour ago
- Southie in a nutshell: Townie VS. Cop Fight in broad daylight on a weekday morning at crime scene of found body. bostonherald.com/photos/fight_a… 1 hour ago
- RT @KarlsonMcKenzie: This Day in 1981: MTV Landed On the Moon « 100.7 WZLX cbsloc.al/1zDesPa - (also, @KarlsonMcKenzie started on @WZ… 7 hours ago
- So Orlando Bloom & Justin Bieber got into a fistfight, and someone stepped in before one could kill the other? pic.twitter.com/iOnEvx9Fjw 9 hours ago
- There are businessmen in Japan who would pay good money to experience what I've gone through tonight. #Griffin 18 hours ago
Tag Archives: Red Sox Nation has gone full retard
This is by the church on Ipswich Street, the same street as Jillian’s. I don’t know if his buddies dared him to do this or if he chose to climb it on his own, but one thing is clear: This … Continue reading
This schmuck who tried to have some fun on the Fenway field last night got literally speared by security.
Here’s some more obvious things that you can tack on to the 80 things we covered last time. 1. James Lipton, the awesomely creepy host from Inside the Actors Studio, composed & wrote the Thundercats theme song. 2. The Thundercats theme song is … Continue reading