For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @THEChrisKarlson: “@kevinkarlson: At rehearsal for national anthem! #nervous http://t.co/57ZYIqZgV0”@coltmonday Looks like you just thre… 17 hours ago
- We're here w/ the 7 Hills Choir in the @DCUCenter warming up for the anthem at tonight's @WorcesterSharks game! http://t.co/MoTbC3zsnh 17 hours ago
- Hey Worcester! The @KarlsonMcKenzie crew is comin' to the @WorcesterSharks tonite + @petemckenziezlx & @kevinkarlson are singing the anthem! 22 hours ago
- RT @MITPolice: Can't believe it has been a year already. We miss you buddy. http://t.co/PtgOdtO974 1 day ago
- Michael J. Fox makes his Stanley Cup picks Maybe that book w/ all the sports results from the future was real! https://t.co/FoeV3wtvLD 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Red Sox Nation has gone full retard
This is by the church on Ipswich Street, the same street as Jillian’s. I don’t know if his buddies dared him to do this or if he chose to climb it on his own, but one thing is clear: This … Continue reading
This schmuck who tried to have some fun on the Fenway field last night got literally speared by security.
Here’s some more obvious things that you can tack on to the 80 things we covered last time. 1. James Lipton, the awesomely creepy host from Inside the Actors Studio, composed & wrote the Thundercats theme song. 2. The Thundercats theme song is … Continue reading