For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @Cure4Rich: @coltmonday Heyo! Can you RT to support this #bonemarrow drive in #Boston on Saturday? on.fb.me/1AS7kgB #SaveLives #Be… 4 hours ago
- They've done this sort of thing before, people. #U2 instagram.com/p/tDD86gRx1K/ 6 hours ago
- I literally shut off "World War Z" and refused to watch the ending. Last movie where I did that? Gerard DePardieu's "Green Card" in 1990! 16 hours ago
- Well, this thing is a godsend. #ijustneedaminute #griffin @ The Moriarty North Lair instagram.com/p/tBUJVSxx2o/ 22 hours ago
- NASA will make a major announcement today at 4 p.m. EDT regarding the return of human spaceflight launches! nasa.gov/press/2014/sep… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Relationships
Stay for the Wolf Sweater solo. Just trust me on this one. (By the way, I’m fully aware I’m been lame and dragging ass about posting stuff here. I’d like to blame it on wedding planning, trying to sell my … Continue reading
This is Carol Bone (ha!) from Leeds, England. She’s a twice-divorced grandma who gets her jollies by picking up dudes on the Internet and at SWINGER PARTIES. She claims membership to 13 dating sites, and over 200 sexual conquests (all … Continue reading
The bride handled this pretty well; most women I know would have punted the pup as far as they could. Quick question: Why are there dogs at a wedding in the first place?