For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- take THAT, Communism! i.imgur.com/kYTkVTB.gif 8 hours ago
- It’s been 1 year since the most influential event of all time i.imgur.com/GTMh9Cd.jpg 13 hours ago
- 10 tips for driving in winter weather - Especially since a few of ya seemed to have forgot! blog.mass.gov/blog/living-in… 14 hours ago
- S'monuts, the newest delicious food hybrid newsdribble.com/videos/latest-… 14 hours ago
- "I HAVE TO TAKE A DUMP!" -pilot Oregon Helicopter Pilot Ruthlessly Owning Inertia youtube.com/watch?v=08K_aE… 14 hours ago
Tag Archives: Relationships
Stay for the Wolf Sweater solo. Just trust me on this one. (By the way, I’m fully aware I’m been lame and dragging ass about posting stuff here. I’d like to blame it on wedding planning, trying to sell my … Continue reading
This is Carol Bone (ha!) from Leeds, England. She’s a twice-divorced grandma who gets her jollies by picking up dudes on the Internet and at SWINGER PARTIES. She claims membership to 13 dating sites, and over 200 sexual conquests (all … Continue reading
The bride handled this pretty well; most women I know would have punted the pup as far as they could. Quick question: Why are there dogs at a wedding in the first place?