For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Bridgewater's ballin'; AP loves him & now Norv's giving him 1st team reps. Still feeling confident in that Manziel bet, @Steviemo79? 3 hours ago
- @SamanthaNWho wait... Why? 3 hours ago
- At this point, the Sox would be crazy NOT to trade Lester. 3 hours ago
- @SamanthaNWho now, hold on. I like JetBlue Park - I can understand that argument. New players, lower prices, less pink hats. I vote YES. 3 hours ago
- @jasctt ha! No problem. Sterling and his racism are just two of them things we're not going to bother putting up with anymore. 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: Relationships
Stay for the Wolf Sweater solo. Just trust me on this one. (By the way, I’m fully aware I’m been lame and dragging ass about posting stuff here. I’d like to blame it on wedding planning, trying to sell my … Continue reading
This is Carol Bone (ha!) from Leeds, England. She’s a twice-divorced grandma who gets her jollies by picking up dudes on the Internet and at SWINGER PARTIES. She claims membership to 13 dating sites, and over 200 sexual conquests (all … Continue reading
The bride handled this pretty well; most women I know would have punted the pup as far as they could. Quick question: Why are there dogs at a wedding in the first place?