For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- At the hospital. Doc says it's officially on. Wish us luck. http://t.co/qMDolPJJ0F 3 days ago
- Here comes Market Basket grocery delivery in Boston, via Instacart betaboston.com/news/2014/03/0… 3 days ago
- Freddie Mercury at Slane Castle, Ireland in 1986. http://t.co/IXnIVjLbNX 3 days ago
- I can do that. Hold my bone. i.imgur.com/k9a4dhz.gif 3 days ago
- All of a sudden "Goat Simulator" is my new most anticipated game of 2014. http://t.co/bH6imDTMcB 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Relationships
Stay for the Wolf Sweater solo. Just trust me on this one. (By the way, I’m fully aware I’m been lame and dragging ass about posting stuff here. I’d like to blame it on wedding planning, trying to sell my … Continue reading
This is Carol Bone (ha!) from Leeds, England. She’s a twice-divorced grandma who gets her jollies by picking up dudes on the Internet and at SWINGER PARTIES. She claims membership to 13 dating sites, and over 200 sexual conquests (all … Continue reading
The bride handled this pretty well; most women I know would have punted the pup as far as they could. Quick question: Why are there dogs at a wedding in the first place?