For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @petemckenziezlx: Cheers to Brockton Fire and Police Departments! @CasknFlagon with @MillerLite girls and @KarlsonMcKenzie http://t.co/J… 1 day ago
- Going hard over here at the @CasknFlagon until the @Redsox game starts with @MillerLite - thx to @DanaVanFleet @wzlx http://t.co/OC1GbPQvv5 1 day ago
- Happy Patriots Day! @petemckenziezlx & me are LIVE from the world famous @CasknFlagon w/ @MillerLite & @wzlx http://t.co/MLKAXqOObH 1 day ago
- Craig Sager JR interviews Gregg Popovich, the best man in the NBA youtu.be/Z_xMvztr-Wo 2 days ago
- Join @petemckenziezlx & me LIVE from the @CasknFlagon starting at 7:30am for Patriots Day! Sox, Marathon & @MillerLite Girls, too! @wzlx 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Relationships
Stay for the Wolf Sweater solo. Just trust me on this one. (By the way, I’m fully aware I’m been lame and dragging ass about posting stuff here. I’d like to blame it on wedding planning, trying to sell my … Continue reading
This is Carol Bone (ha!) from Leeds, England. She’s a twice-divorced grandma who gets her jollies by picking up dudes on the Internet and at SWINGER PARTIES. She claims membership to 13 dating sites, and over 200 sexual conquests (all … Continue reading
The bride handled this pretty well; most women I know would have punted the pup as far as they could. Quick question: Why are there dogs at a wedding in the first place?