For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Nuh uh. http://t.co/Gyo2XADvlF 4 hours ago
- Well, this is terrifying youtube.com/watch?v=0Bt-Nq… 7 hours ago
- .@GlobeChadFinn We had RENE on this morning to talk about the anthem that night & what it meant to be a part of it! cbsloc.al/1qDG6ap 18 hours ago
- RENE RANCOURT helped bring us Bruins fans back after the unforgivable happened. He joins @KarlsonMcKenzie RIGHT NOW to talk about it NOW 18 hours ago
- We're not mentioning the names or try to humanize those behind what happened a year ago. They're not worth it. Today's a day for humanity. 18 hours ago
Tag Archives: Relationships
Stay for the Wolf Sweater solo. Just trust me on this one. (By the way, I’m fully aware I’m been lame and dragging ass about posting stuff here. I’d like to blame it on wedding planning, trying to sell my … Continue reading
This is Carol Bone (ha!) from Leeds, England. She’s a twice-divorced grandma who gets her jollies by picking up dudes on the Internet and at SWINGER PARTIES. She claims membership to 13 dating sites, and over 200 sexual conquests (all … Continue reading
The bride handled this pretty well; most women I know would have punted the pup as far as they could. Quick question: Why are there dogs at a wedding in the first place?