For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @elliott1301: Ah the fragrant aroma of twat as you walk past the Hollister shop. 1 hour ago
- I think I speak for everyone when I say "Shut the fuck up, Dwight Howard." 1 hour ago
- The mere fact that tornados are a real thing that can happen at all is straight nightmare fuel, but this OKC twister is even more horrifying 1 hour ago
- Just ran over a skunk on Storrow Drive. THE VINEYARD HAS FINALLY CAUGHT UP TO ME. 2 hours ago
- just for the hilarious options in things to yell out while rooting for him, I want the C's to draft Myck Kabongo. 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: USA!
Well, before the national anthem at the United States vs. Argentina soccer game in New York, the crowd was asked to observe a moment of silence for the victims of the Japan earthquake and tsunami. 99% of the audience … Continue reading
Hot Chicks Wearing The Red, White & Blue – Happy 4th of July, everybody! Tons more after the jump!
I’ve added 4 new videos at the bottom. This is a bar in Lincoln, Nebraska where a bunch of soccer fans went to watch the USA vs. Algeria match yesterday. Here’s their reaction to the biggest goal in US Soccer … Continue reading
[YOUTUBE=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zbk8BdGFNI] THAT WAS AWESOME! [YOUTUBE=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI]
Well, alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 2 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. Listen … Continue reading
HAPPY COLT MONDAY.