For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Donald Trump, President Of The United States gfycat.com/SilentWickedIn… 1 hour ago
- Brian Scalabrine's career top 10 is dubbed over with other commentary and it is marvellous youtu.be/ZWewmINCXoY 1 hour ago
- RT @wikileaks: #DNCLeak: DNC instructs staff to covertly spread article depicting @SenSander's supporters as violent https://t.co/zgjC2qLwT… 1 hour ago
- RT @mitchellreports: .@DWStweets booed off the stage at her own FL delegation breakfast @NBCNews https://t.co/GMe0g9t1JQ 1 hour ago
- Wasserman Schultz booed off stage in Philadelphia thehill.com/blogs/ballot-b… 1 hour ago
Daily Archives: July 18, 2008
let’s play… How many can you find? Click on it for it to get bigger and somehow more awful. I counted 16,218, but i’m also drunk and in a hurry. How many can you spot? Leave ’em in the comments!
Review courtesy of our boy Fitzy over at Townie News! “oh my hot buttered nutsack, this movie is so good it’s freakin’ ridiculous!”
This dude gets it. Dammit, why aren’t you as cool as him? Yeah, the launch party is tonight. I’m heading down to the ol’ scary-ass liquor store over on Tremont to pick up a case of the liquid sunshine right … Continue reading
START NERDGASM- Fuck Greedo, I’d blast her in the Cantina! -END NERDGASM want more Megan? The Complete Megan Fox Web Gallery Index via Coed Magazine We’re back from vacation, bitches.
GOOD LUCK IN N’AWLINS, JAMES. I AM ALREADY IN HUG WITHDRAWAL.