For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- What happens when I have to hold a pose while they take an ID picture. http://t.co/cSEoN8PNrR 8 hours ago
- Latest post is up at @naptimefordaddy - I've tried spit, I've tried water, and I'm all out of Brylcreem... twitter.com/naptimefordadd… 12 hours ago
- 1000 ft Water Slide is Coming to Boston bostonmagazine.com/health/blog/20… 23 hours ago
- We feature #Griffin & @theangrypanda in the latest @naptimefordaddy post - which happens to fall on our anniversary! twitter.com/naptimefordadd… 1 day ago
- Hey @scottzolak - my son wanted to say "SUP!" http://t.co/Kk1QpFaW6G 1 day ago
Daily Archives: July 18, 2008
let’s play… How many can you find? Click on it for it to get bigger and somehow more awful. I counted 16,218, but i’m also drunk and in a hurry. How many can you spot? Leave ’em in the comments!
Review courtesy of our boy Fitzy over at Townie News! “oh my hot buttered nutsack, this movie is so good it’s freakin’ ridiculous!”
This dude gets it. Dammit, why aren’t you as cool as him? Yeah, the launch party is tonight. I’m heading down to the ol’ scary-ass liquor store over on Tremont to pick up a case of the liquid sunshine right … Continue reading
START NERDGASM- Fuck Greedo, I’d blast her in the Cantina! -END NERDGASM want more Megan? The Complete Megan Fox Web Gallery Index via Coed Magazine We’re back from vacation, bitches.
GOOD LUCK IN N’AWLINS, JAMES. I AM ALREADY IN HUG WITHDRAWAL.