Whether it’s the proposed Marlins-Pirates three-way, or something else coming down the Pike, I’m pretty sure today’s the last day Manny will be on the Red Sox roster. I know we go down this road every year, but I’ve got the feeling like this is finally it. I don’t want to trade him, but they need to. He’s just crazy enough to tank the rest of this season, dooming the Sox in a childish maneuver just because he’s not happy. I don’t care what they get in return, honestly, but to be rid of him and the whilrling fuckshow he brings with him would be addition by subtraction. If I was Theo, I’d do the Hermida/Tucker/Stanton deal straight up at this point. I love what Manny has done to help this team win two rings, but I’m sick of the constant distraction. Even Gammons is drinking the Haterade by the gallon, and his most recent article might be the best thing he’s written all year. At this point, he’s not putting up the numbers to justify the headache. Goodbye, Manny. Thank you for the rings and the memories. Now get the fuck out.
For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- Pittsburgh Steelers old stadium website, Three Rivers Stadium, still runs to this day, hasn't been updated since 1998 3riversstadium.com/index2.html 3 hours ago
- #tbt #griffin instagram.com/p/0tYoYExx06/ 5 hours ago
- I told y'all I was going to do it! #brownshoes #greysuit #rebel #trendsetter instagram.com/p/0tWTCqRxwo/ 6 hours ago
- Teleconferencing with Aunt Jessica. #griffin amanda_moriarty instagram.com/p/0tLuPFRx9U/ 7 hours ago
- Teleconferencing with Aunt Jessica. #griffin instagram.com/p/0tLuPFRx9U/ 7 hours ago