For Mikey – 1978-2009One of the founders of Colt Monday (Both the website and the weekly Emerson "soiree"), Mike Morrison passed away in May 2009. He was the best friend anybody ever had. It might not be much, but this website is dedicated to his memory. We love you and we miss you, Mikey.
- RT @naptimefordaddy: My Kid Could Be a Meme naptimefordaddy.com/2015/05/22/my-… http://t.co/MWhkzh7NYJ 54 minutes ago
- Finally saw doc, got 5 minutes with him & he called me "Buddy" the whole time. Yay, healthcare. #grrrrrrr 1 hour ago
- Just got put in an exam room. Told doctor would be "just a few minutes." Nurse called me "Brian." #grrrrrrr 2 hours ago
- 10:45 doctor's appointment. Got here 15 minutes early, as requested. Still sitting in the lobby at 11:15. #grrrrrrr 2 hours ago
- This is the voice cast list for the audiobook for Max Brooks' "World War Z" - that's a crazy amount of talent! http://t.co/gKURRHO6Yv 2 hours ago
Monthly Archives: August 2008
… But this killed me. (clink to filmdrunk for the story and vid) Also, I bought a condo in Southie. And yeah, I buried that little nugget of news underneath the spaghetti eating cat video. Man’s got to have priorities, … Continue reading
Let’s see, Michael Phelps is done, the US is getting killed in track & field, and the flexible lady gymnasts that make my pants tighter are gone. On top of that, there’s rumors afoot that Robert Plant will be screeching … Continue reading
Everybody has their personal favorite viral videos, and I’ve been getting a ton of emails from people saying, “Hey, this is the funniest thing ever, you should post it!” and it’s something that’s been around for 2 years already, but … Continue reading
Get yerr 40 on.
Ok, between the housing search (no real progress), the temporary housing search (still nothing locked up, and it’s getting down to brass tacks), producing the show and packing up all of my measly belongings, I haven’t had a second to … Continue reading
For reasons I can’t quite go into yet, my ass is going to be out on the streets as of Aug 27th. I’ve been looking to buy a condo for a few months, but with the housing crisis as it … Continue reading
Well alright then. I’ve been doing this bit on WZLX for over 2 years now, and I’ve got plenty of them, but considering I’ve been seeing more ripoffs of it, I thought I might as well stake my claim. I … Continue reading
ok i don’t know how many of you watched the skateboard big air comp at the x-games but holy shit it was awesome. for those of you not sure what big air is and how bad you can wreck check … Continue reading